Who's seen who w/e 23/5/15

Chapman69
Gickniff
Zippyuk
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

No one !

Overtook the cleanest FH in the world on Wednesday A14 e/b near Godmanchester. Thought it was Ovlov Jay but a name plate saying “never home” on the back mudguard got me thinking it might be the fella on here with that username.

the maoster:
Overtook the cleanest FH in the world on Wednesday A14 e/b near Godmanchester. Thought it was Ovlov Jay but a name plate saying “never home” on the back mudguard got me thinking it might be the fella on here with that username.

That’s 112propa, although he hasn’t been on here for years. I have never home in the screen

Saw JD on the M1 yesterday

tango boy
:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I gave Fallmonk a toot yesterday as I passed him parked in a layby on the A77 at Kilmarnock. Hope you wasn’t snoozing on the job.[emoji42] [emoji42]

Seen Tango boy running on convoy twice
Chapman69 too
To be fare i was in disguise lol

Harry Monk out side Coca-Cola Sidcup on Wednesday afternoon

Think i passed WashyJnr on the A34 this morning, he was stuck behind a S&R Smith artic

Phantom309 on the A66 Tuesday

Therapist Monday
Girlfriend Tuesday
Boyfriend Wednesday
Wages Dept Thursday

And ive seen my arse today. Coming back from Sheffield. Woodhead pass closed because some pricks cant wait to get home that extra 2 minutes earlier.

Result-[zb]ing chaos for the whole area.

I definitely saw at least three of you but can’t remember who or where as sleep wipes my brain :blush:
pen and paper for me I think :laughing:

kindle530:

What were you in? Did I see you lol?

Washy jnr & coast to coast on the M40

phantom309:

kindle530:

What were you in? Did I see you lol?

I saw you at the last minute, saw nameplate, flashed and waved’, then thought you might think I was telling you there was a copper about, it was on the single track near the bungalow where it’s a bit twisty, I was in this