Who's seen who w/e 15/8/15

Chapman69
Lauren Rebecca
Wokswoth Rod nice to meet ya i think we woke Ashbourne up lol
Roger Reno

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Seen Alfa Man in going through Hamilton Town Centre on Monday morning.

Also passed Fallmonk parked in a layby on the A71 between Kilmarnock and Irvine on Wednesday afternoon I think.

tango boy:
Chapman69
Lauren Rebecca
Roger Reno

:smiley: :smiley: shuck hands over the white line with tango boy ( he was poseing in cool dude shades ) :sunglasses: nice to meet you tango :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

wirksworth rod:

tango boy:
Chapman69
Lauren Rebecca
Roger Reno

:smiley: :smiley: shuck hands over the white line with tango boy ( he was poseing in cool dude shades ) :sunglasses: nice to meet you tango :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Cheers Rodders, was nice to say hello :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Seen Denis F through the spray Friday morning heading down towards Gordano services.

Young trucker Andy
Mr Ginge
Lauren Rebecca

Woksworth rod ,Cubley stoop Friday

Volvo keef.

Think I saw Dan punchardā€™s foden hiab rigid on the m5 north by Glastonbury Wednesday lunch time iirc.

Dan Punchard:
Woksworth rod ,Cubley stoop Friday

:frowning: mist that one dan friday must bin on auto going home mode :wink: :wink:

mrginge:
Volvo keef.

Think I saw Dan punchardā€™s foden hiab rigid on the m5 north by Glastonbury Wednesday lunch time iirc.

That be young Joshua

Dan Punchard:

mrginge:
Volvo keef.

That be young Joshua

Thought as much remember it from a post in ā€œPics of your truckā€ where you said a new lad had it.

damoq:

Also passed Fallmonk parked in a layby on the A71 between Kilmarnock and Irvine on Wednesday afternoon I think.

Yeh spotted you mate but you did surprise me a wee bit in that motor, I thought you had a big new shiny black motor now with matching trailer. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

alfa man:

damoq:

Yeh spotted you mate but you did surprise me a wee bit in that motor, I thought you had a big new shiny black motor now with matching trailer. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Donā€™t get me started on my new truck Alfa Man. Itā€™s been ready for a month now and still not on the road. The 2 black Pallex Scania 18t and the silver 25th anniversary truck Actros were only liveried up last week and are all on the road already. I have been told its coming on Monday so I should have it by Tuesday. Although Iā€™ll believe it when I see it. Trailer isnā€™t due till October though so Iā€™ll be mis matched for a while.[emoji15] [emoji3]

Did bump into some random fella called Tango Boy in a field at Silverstone lol

the big un:

Twice lol :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
And Chapman69 :wink: :wink:

tango boy:

the big un:

Twice lol :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
And Chapman69 :wink: :wink:

Lol that man to

Tango boy
Volvo Keef!!

bald bloke:
Seen Denis F through the spray Friday morning heading down towards Gordano services.

And as usual , I didnā€™t see you :wink:

The Iveco trunkers nr Leeds :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

Saw 2 Emmersons motors on Friday on the A638 passing through Barnby Moor towards Retford.1 was silver,the other red. Tangoboy :question: