Volvo keef
Phantom 309
Gickniff
Wildfire
Andrewv8
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Tango boy :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Seen jason

I think I may have seen Alfa Man twice this week. Was that you driving that scania topline at Peacock Cross in Hamilton? Looked like you. Then I think I passed you on the M77 n/b the following morning, just opposite Floak Quarry in your usual truck. Seen you at the last minute so not sure if it was you or not.

tango boy:
Chapman69
Dlote2009
Volvo keef
Phantom 309
Gickniff
Wildfire
Andrewv8

You saw me ? When … Where lol I didn’t realise

phantom309:

tango boy:
Chapman69
Dlote2009
Volvo keef
Phantom 309
Gickniff
Wildfire
Andrewv8

I’m sure it was you on the M42 southbound Tuesday after 5am M42 M6 Split mate :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Kindle 530 A74 in t road works Sth bnd wed morn
Phantom 309 A74 nth bnd wed night

tango boy:

phantom309:

tango boy:
Chapman69
Dlote2009
Volvo keef
Phantom 309
Gickniff
Wildfire
Andrewv8

I’m sure it was you on the M42 southbound Tuesday after 5am M42 M6 Split mate :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Yep that was me then lol and gunnerheskey that was also me think I need to go to specsavers :laughing:

damoq:
I think I may have seen Alfa Man twice this week. Was that you driving that scania topline at Peacock Cross in Hamilton? Looked like you. Then I think I passed you on the M77 n/b the following morning, just opposite Floak Quarry in your usual truck. Seen you at the last minute so not sure if it was you or not.

The Topline definately was’nt me, Might have been big steve from KTS transport he was in our place on wednesday afternoon and he probably does look a bit like me.
The M77 might have been me if it was Thursday, had a couple of boxes down to Prestwick in the morning.

alfa man:

damoq:

The Topline definately was’nt me, Might have been big steve from KTS transport he was in our place on wednesday afternoon and he probably does look a bit like me.
The M77 might have been me if it was Thursday, had a couple of boxes down to Prestwick in the morning.

It was a McDonald transport from Alloa Scania. Colours were similar to yours and it looked like you driving it. [emoji3]

It was Thursday I passed you on the M77 then. The rain was quite heavy at the time I think. Only just seen you through the spray at the last minute.

gunnerheskey:

What you driving gh?

kindle530:

gunnerheskey:

What you driving gh?

This one pal !