Who's seen who w/e 12th March 2016

Wolfie M6 n/b j2-j3 Thursday afternoon, I even waved when I let him overtake!

Chapman69
Volvokeef
Breedy
Shuttlespanker
Andrewv8
Gickniff
Adamski90

Tangoboy monday 2pm ish m1 s

I was in my car having just finished.

Tango boy x2 :smiley: :smiley:

Not seen anyone .

Punchy Dan:
Not seen anyone .

You should use your mirrors more Dan :wink:

Saw damoq’s motor north M74 Weds A.M 20mins from your yard, with what I presume was the night man driving. Did he change the blown headlight bulb for you when he got back damoq?!

kindle530:
Saw damoq’s motor north M74 Weds A.M 20mins from your yard, with what I presume was the night man driving. Did he change the blown headlight bulb for you when he got back damoq?!

Ha ha. It was the night men on their way back from Leicester, and no they didn’t change the headlight bulb for me. Had to do it myself. But I got my own back. I didn’t fuel up or put adblue in it for them that day.[emoji23]

Ps. Does your actros go through headlight bulbs at an alarming rate? I must have to put a new one in at least once a week.

Both near and off side bulbs went within 2 days of each other once, and a nearside one went around 3 months before, so 3 times in a year they have given up, not too bad I suppose.

volvo keef:

lucky you :open_mouth:

i seen him three times, twice in one day :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

volvo keef:

lucky you :open_mouth:

i seen him three times, twice in one day :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Shuttlespanker
Chapman69 well his lorry curtains drawn strobe lights flashing away lol

Nobody this week but then have been on night shift same this week

Tippermaster and Washy Jnr.

tango boy:

Punchy Dan:
Not seen anyone .

You should use your mirrors more Dan :wink:

He isnt a Woman. Is he?

Tango Boy
Lauren Rebecca (Limiter…what Limiter) super fast truck :slight_smile:

adamski90:
Tango Boy
Lauren Rebecca (Limiter…what Limiter) super fast truck :slight_smile:

Was nice to meet you!

kindle530:
Both near and off side bulbs went within 2 days of each other once, and a nearside one went around 3 months before, so 3 times in a year they have given up, not too bad I suppose.

Done 2 on mine…this month! Latest one was Monday night! In 9 months since new, probably done about a dozen. ■■■■ bulbs or iffy wiring? Have upped my spares now from 2 to 6!

Another week gone ,barely seen Anyone I know or a tnuk member ,although seaways Erf Ec flashed me ,probably because iam a fellow ■■■■■■■ eaton rockwell driver .

Punchy Dan:
Not seen anyone .

Seen a few of your wagons though. A new Merc, a nice looking Volvo and a Daf.