Who's seen who w/e 11/4/15

Chapman69
Burnley si
Volvo Keef

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Just seen mark h at lymn services with another pm transport scania, the two lorrys look immaculate, in show condition fair play to the both of you I was ashamed walking back to My own one :frowning:

tango boy flash flash :grimacing:

Sam Skip :smiley:

Eddie in his Iveco

Tango boy in his scania a1 doncaster,mark h and his mate on the m62 leeds,got overtook by a lomas merc on the m62 selby,i thought it was gunnahesky but had no arsenal penant in the windscreen,he still gave me a friendly wave a nod as he past me,there are some nice drivers knocking about :wink: :sunglasses:

seth 70:
Tango boy in his scania a1 doncaster,mark h and his mate on the m62 leeds,got overtook by a lomas merc on the m62 selby,i thought it was gunnahesky but had no arsenal penant in the windscreen,he still gave me a friendly wave a nod as he past me,there are some nice drivers knocking about :wink: :sunglasses:

Had a friendly chat with Bertie on Lomas in Ratcliffe yesterday, lovely chap :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

jay0:
Just seen mark h at lymn services with another pm transport scania, the two lorrys look immaculate, in show condition fair play to the both of you I was ashamed walking back to My own one :frowning:

Cheers mate you should of said hello

Seth70 what do you drive mate ?

mark h:

jay0:

He drives a Volvo shed Mark! :laughing: :laughing:

mark h:

jay0:

Black volvo for a firm that im not allowed to mention on here or any other social media site pal,i will flash you m8, i see you or your mates most weeks on the m62 ,i always look for yours with the blue kelsa flaps :wink:

tango boy:

mark h:

jay0:

Is that why you always ignore me or look the other way tangoboy,i get the same response from the lads i work with,they ignore each other :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Do none of you lot get to Scotland? I never see anybody off here

seth 70:

tango boy:

mark h:

jay0:

Is that why you always ignore me or look the other way tangoboy,i get the same response from the lads i work with,they ignore each other :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nowt personnal i don’t know what im looking out for lol :laughing: :laughing:

Simon

Chris ( Boserman ) couple times on A1M

chaversdad:

best way some times. that’s why when I’m working I do nights :grimacing:

nick2008:

chaversdad:

How’s it going Nick■■?

nick2008:

chaversdad:

Yeah but i would at least like the option of ignoring someone :laughing:

tango boy:

nick2008:

chaversdad:

How’s it going Nick■■?

Ask him after his beans on toast. :smiley:

chaversdad:

I really see anyone form here as dont know who drives what only see Simon as meet for coffee on a sun :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

chaversdad:

Never get out of the place. Not complaining about it though.[emoji1]

Silver surfer at Wetherby
Jim