Who's seen who w/e 1/10/16

Adamski90
Mr Vain
Volvo Keef
Shuttlespanker
Breedy
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

kate. Monday about 7:30am I was stopped M5 north between 6-4a and she was southbound.

Tango boy spotted heading southbound on the M40 Tuesday afternoon between M42 and Warwick with 1 of your lads in a Volvo behind .

Greggo:
Tango boy spotted heading southbound on the M40 Tuesday afternoon between M42 and Warwick with 1 of your lads in a Volvo behind .

Ah yes i did see you too mate!

Lonewolf m5 Monday j22 ,Niff Gick 444 ,burnley si black transit .

Drift at xpo stretton Friday good to put a face to the name squire :laughing:

Spotted Damoq turning on to Anderson quay under the Kingston bridge in Glasgow, Friday late morning.

Wasn’t me Alfa man. I done 1 drop in Cowdenbeath then over to Dysart for 1 collection. That was my days work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drift twice on Thursday

I saw 675, 432, 787, 988, 121 and 333 … All the idiots around the NYC and NJ area use numbers as ID’s, I often ask them if when they were christened the parents said 'We are calling him ‘6’ second name ‘7’ LOL.

Tango boy :sunglasses:

I’ve just seen the job centre.

Yup, good to briefly meet you large bloke :sunglasses: and saw ya to Billy :smiley:

eagerbeaver:
I’ve just seen the job centre.

Was just about to say I saw you walking down the hard shoulder with all your kit on your back :smiley:
Sorry mate just joking. :wink:

Yep. That was me mate with my new magnifying glass on the hunt for clues to our resident grasses :wink:

mrginge:
kate. Monday about 7:30am I was stopped M5 north between 6-4a and she was southbound.

Guilty as charged :slight_smile:

Now can somebody tell me if it’s switchlogic who has a big yellow lego head thing in the n/s screen ■■?

Kate:

mrginge:

Now can somebody tell me if it’s switchlogic who has a big yellow lego head thing in the n/s screen ■■?

Dunno Kate but someone with one of those in the passenger side waved at me last week and he didn’t look like luke.
I just waved back with my demented smile :laughing:

Drift:

Kate:

mrginge:

Dunno Kate but someone with one of those in the passenger side waved at me last week and he didn’t look like luke.
I just waved back with my demented smile :laughing:

Volvo with Duralay on the doors ? That’s what I saw on monday

I can’t remember, I think it was around the m5 and may have been a red wagon, I really am rubbish at this :laughing:

It’s Large bloke with the Lego head & Duralay.