Who's Seen Who W/E 04/08/18

Erm, no one for me.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Tango… and he finally saw me this time!

The orange man and I think wigo91

red7jase punchydan and slowlane this week.

red7jase:

Not In the scania mate or at Taylor’s but I did see you.

Who is this Seth punchard ? Seen his pink very smart foden (?) twice this week!!! M1 and the start of the week and the A30 in a south bound layby at a butty van. I assume he’s something to do with our Dan?

nomiS36:
Who is this Seth punchard ? Seen his pink very smart foden (?) twice this week!!! M1 and the start of the week and the A30 in a south bound layby at a butty van. I assume he’s something to do with our Dan?

Brother/cousin, either or. It’s all relative in Hazzard county! :smiley: :smiley:

[emoji23]

the maoster:

nomiS36:

Brother/cousin, either or. It’s all relative in Hazzard county! :smiley: :smiley:

Any punchard that doesn’t run trucks clearly isn’t a punchard :laughing:

Wigo91:

red7jase:

Didn’t last long there pal. Who you with now?

red7jase:

Wigo91:

red7jase:

Didn’t last long there pal. Who you with now?

6 months mate. I’ll be honest I didn’t want to leave but my circumstances changed at home so didn’t have the choice as I needed days and a 50 miles round trip from Belper was too much. Turns out I hate days and my mrs hates me so back down the road I go hahahaha I’ve gone to k and h I’ve got a few mates here and I’m outbased 2 minutes from home. I hate moving jobs with a passion

nomiS36:

All Dafs n a Volvo m8 ,seths only got one pilot capable of driving an Eaton box and that’s because he was trained up from sprinter straight to ERF :smiley:

red7jase:

the maoster:

nomiS36:

Any punchard that doesn’t run trucks clearly isn’t a punchard :laughing:

Some none relatives in South Wales m8 one drives for monex and iirc a father n son did have tippers near Swansea .

Tango Boy in a Emerson convoy on the M42 Wednesday morning