Breedy
Lonewolf Yorks
Wildfire
Shuttlespanker
Kate
Volvo Keef
Gickniff

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

tango boy spotted on Monday heading southbound on M40 at Banbury Ish with another 1 of yours apologies for not acknowledging u I was half asleep heading northbound with a empty frame trailer on .

Greggo:
tango boy spotted on Monday heading southbound on M40 at Banbury Ish with another 1 of yours apologies for not acknowledging u I was half asleep heading northbound with a empty frame trailer on .

I did look across and wonder if it was you mate, i saw Glen the other week :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

tango boy:

Greggo:

I did look across and wonder if it was you mate, i saw Glen the other week :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Sorry was on autopilot as been in SE1 for a early tip was with Glen on a job the other day for first time in ages as we seem to be on different work these days .

Think I saw punchy Dan in his nice blue Foden at j1/2 of the m42 on Thursday early about 7ish.

Tango boy

Simon

Although a couple weeks back spotted Tango boy on M42 & then Harry Monk M5

red7jase:
Think I saw punchy Dan in his nice blue Foden at j1/2 of the m42 on Thursday early about 7ish.

it would be me ,did i pass you ? i saw Nick Giff at Drax ,but didn’t twig .

Punchy Dan:

red7jase:

I was northbound and you were southbound!

red7jase:

Punchy Dan:

red7jase:

I was northbound and you were southbound!

Thanks for the compliment .

mrGinge on the M1 on I think Thursday. At least I think it was. It had mrGinge written on cab.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk