Who's had a nightmare at salt union, winsford ruddy dump

i have queued up to the dual carriageway 2.5 hrs AND NO APPRECIATION WHEN TIPPING.

Went there the other week and was in and out in about half an hour.

Paul

went this week was about fourth out on the road must have been 50 trucks in front of me got in there about 6.30 out by 7.30.tuesday afternoon at about 4 ish
the police had stopped the trucks turning up the lane of the island as the que was right back they said they had to park elsewhere.

truckerbuster:
i have queued up to the dual carriageway 2.5 hrs AND NO APPRECIATION WHEN TIPPING.

What do you want, a round of applause and a medal? :wink: :smiley:

get there later on you should know there will be a que first thing in the morning :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I went in there twice with a walking floor. Both times i was loaded in about 30 seconds :open_mouth:
27 tonnes of roadsalt in 2 1/2 buckets! I thought the tyres were gonna blow the way he threw it in :laughing:
I`ve heard about the queues when it gets busy though :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

JB:
I went in there twice with a walking floor. Both times i was loaded in about 30 seconds :open_mouth:
27 tonnes of roadsalt in 2 1/2 buckets! I thought the tyres were gonna blow the way he threw it in :laughing:
I`ve heard about the queues when it gets busy though :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

JB. those walking floors of Stobarts, are they cakewalks? I imagine 30 tonne of loose salt cannot do the plank cranks much good.

We all told the management malc. There answer was “jenkinsons are in there all the time with floors” (which is true)
Its there kit so i got on with it.