Who's gonna admit

Who’s gonna admit to going to Stobartfest :unamused: today then?
I didn’t make it myself I was offered the choice of that, or getting a pineapple hammered violently up my ■■■■■■, so I opted for the latter… as a more attractive option. :laughing:

Just been to watch Coalville town thrash Long Eaton 3.2 and now were off down Ashby statutes :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Apprently it was rather busy … :confused:

When i first heard about it i thought it was a going to be something along the lines of Truckfest not a few of their trucks parked in a field with a trailer selling massively overpriced cushions and t-shirts.

My sons 8th birthday this weekend & loves all things about lorries…so yes hands up I took him & he loved every minute.

Can’t really complain at free entry & seeing your kids with a beaming smile all day.

Those who wish to slate me, feel free, I’m hardly gonna be bothered by stobart haters who have no reason to be other than following other haters like a lemming !!

Well said Boo.

And I bought another two chickens today

Congrats.

Oh dear, I missed it. I was busy picking peanuts out of ■■■.

Boo9729:
My sons 8th birthday this weekend & loves all things about lorries…so yes hands up I took him & he loved every minute.
Can’t really complain at free entry & seeing your kids with a beaming smile all day.
Those who wish to slate me, feel free, I’m hardly gonna be bothered by stobart haters who have no reason to be other than following other haters like a lemming !!

:open_mouth: What sort of parent are you encouraging your boy to be interested in trucks, but worse than that …Stobarts :open_mouth: , do social services know about you. :smiley:

But seriously if the kids enjoy it well fair play to you.
Speaking as a “stobart hater” :laughing: (but don’t know about a lemming :neutral_face: ) I suppose any type of public admiration towards our job is as rare as rocking horse droppings, so even if the bullcrap has been swallowed by the misguided, I suppose some good has come out of it. For eg. I saw an old couple talking to a Stobart driver at Stracathro the other day, it’s just a pity that this type of interest, and I suppose respect, wasn’t just aimed at Stobarts but drivers in general, maybe if some cleaned up their act on the road it may happen.
For the record the Stobart knocking from me is a reaction to their pretentious head up the arse opinion they have of themselves…that they DO now actually believe :open_mouth::laughing: :laughing:
nothing against their drivers.

mucker85:

Do you do that every weekend ,or was it a one off :question:

Passed today and was looking for the nutter bus ready to take people away to the looney bin.

I got so excited by it I leaked some wee!

Still they do no more harm than people going to truckfest creaming there pants over something with spoglights and kelsa bars nailed over it and some ■■■■ revving the nuts out of a v8 scania

gazzad:
Passed today and was looking for the nutter bus ready to take people away to the looney bin.

That is just nasty and uncalled for. It was a normal bus put on especially for the Spotters, it was only late as they had not finished flavouring the windows. :wink:

Sorry couldn’t resist :blush: …Taxi! :smiley:

bigtruck:
I got so excited by it I leaked some wee!

Hopefully on the wheels of a Green Machine.!

robroy:

gazzad:

That is just nasty and uncalled for. It was a normal bus put on especially for the Spotters, it was only late as they had not finished flavouring the windows. :wink:

Sorry couldn’t resist :blush: …Taxi! :smiley:

NO your right its the same thing :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

kr79:
Still they do no more harm than people going to truckfest creaming there pants over something with spoglights and kelsa bars nailed over it and some ■■■■ revving the nuts out of a v8 scania

And paying upwards of £15 for the privilege. I was en route to the Retro Truck Show at Gaydon this morning when it chucked it down near Banbury. Suddenly realised paying £30 for me and the family to get soaked looking at lorries, spotting stalls selling overpriced junk and being truly sickened by people admiring the last Rover 75 in the museum…I turned off and took a grateful Mrs Muckaway shopping in Banbury instead.

Suedehead:

mucker85:

Do you do that every weekend ,or was it a one off :question:

It’s just something more interesting than going to a damp and windy field or carpark to look at some trucks that are no different to the hundreds of others they run up and down the road every day. At least at the likes of truckfests there are owner drivers and small companies showing trucks the drivers have been able to look after and care for.

kr79:

I think you’ll find our kelsa bars are held on with cable ties and mastic. Nails… Honestly :unamused: :laughing:

I wonder Do all of stobarts drivers who go sit around getting ■■■■■■ and revving the ■■■■ out of there truck ?

If not then as theo from dragons dens says “I’m Out”