Who's going where Mon 20/5/12

Leaving Milton Keynes about 06.30 heading for Tarporley/Crewe for 10.00

M6 or M1 A50 ? think its gonna be M1 A50/depends what Sally says when I switch the radio on :laughing: or knowing my luck, both routes will be knackered as it’s Monday morning :unamused:

Easy day for me today,drop trailer at Killingholme and cruise over the bridge to hull to pick another up,tip that at Blackburn and go to Northwich to load for tomorro.

Easy day for me today,drop trailer at Killingholme and cruise over the bridge to hull to pick another up,tip that at Blackburn and go to Northwich to load for tomorro.

Tipping Darlington 0900, loaded Blackpool Sunday night. It’s nice to be paid to sit doing nothing for a day:)

Delivering flour around Devon Monday. Lancashire Tuesday-Wednesday for only my second ever night out, and Bristol/Bath on Thursday. Spare man on Friday.

Muckaway:
Delivering flour around Devon Monday. Lancashire Tuesday-Wednesday for only my second ever night out, and Bristol/Bath on Thursday. Spare man on Friday.

That’s well organised !
I very rarely know if I’m going north,south,east or west until 5 o’clock the afternoon before. Lol

Easy day for me too. 05.30 start, full load to Bilsthorpe,return to yard,change trailer & full load to Chelmsford, empty back to yard and finish. Tomorrow 2nd man in a Sprinter down to Monaco for Gran Prix, unload Tuesday, off to Eurocamp site in Frejus and wait (on pay :smiley: ) until Sunday night, reload and back. Happy days. :smiley:

the maoster:
Easy day for me too. 05.30 start, full load to Bilsthorpe,return to yard,change trailer & full load to Chelmsford, empty back to yard and finish. Tomorrow 2nd man in a Sprinter down to Monaco for Gran Prix, unload Tuesday, off to Eurocamp site in Frejus and wait (on pay :smiley: ) until Sunday night, reload and back. Happy days. :smiley:

Lucky Git ! There’s me, probably gonna be up & down the Loverly M6 all week !

martinviking:

Muckaway:

That’s well organised !
I very rarely know if I’m going north,south,east or west until 5 o’clock the afternoon before. Lol

Nor do I normally as relief driver but Im covering a rostered driver last week and this.