Whos doing download

which of the tour guys are doing download thsi coming week any photos would be good to see also if any of the guys have some of the headliners t shirts plz contact me as id love to buy them off u if possible plz.also do u get to seethe full show at the gigs and mix with the acts when they are back stage

I think euromat said hes off there at end of week…

Beetie:
I think euromat said hes off there at end of week…

Keep the noise down please :laughing:

He’ll be saying that at weekend with all that racket going on!

Beetie:
He’ll be saying that at weekend with all that racket going on!

If I open the windows. I can hear the music, I do miss the sound of racing motorcycles though.

Why Download? What was wrong with Monsters of Rock? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah i used to go to the wsb’s but my free tickets including pit entry expired a few years ago, so settle for the tv now! :frowning:
Used to love the touring cars there when i was a kid too!

ill be there thursday night, but leaving (thankfully) friday night after acdc have packed up, i know we have a couple of other trucks heading there (motorhead is one), reckon a lot of fly by nites will be there, i dont know who else is playing as to who else will be there

euromat:
ill be there thursday night, but leaving (thankfully) friday night after acdc have packed up, i know we have a couple of other trucks heading there (motorhead is one), reckon a lot of fly by nites will be there, i dont know who else is playing as to who else will be there

AC DC were there before. :laughing:

google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h … CDAQ9QEwBQ

The people who went to that festival must have all become lorry drivers when you read about the bottles of ■■■■ :smiley:

do u get chance to see them perform at all if so could u take some pix plz euro also ifu get any t shirts would i be able to purchase them off u plz.love to see what the stages look like i went when ozzfest was on years ago when ozzy and black sabbath headlined awesome day out.

Wheel Nut:

euromat:

AC DC were there before. :laughing:

google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h … CDAQ9QEwBQ

The people who went to that festival must have all become lorry drivers when you read about the bottles of ■■■■ :smiley:

i wasnt even 2 months old when that happened!

Well its thrashing down here so it might be a bit muddy on the site! The roads will be fun around the area this week! At least they have built the bridge across the road, wasnt there last year and the crossing point was a nightmare.

Only been to download once, a couple years back to see Maiden \m/ :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

For those about to rock, we salute you!

Crowd Control

Can you hear me Mother?

if thats today they will not be ready by tomorrow dinner time at all by the it looks.but thanks again for the pixs so far if u get nay of acdc or other bands performing plz post them so we can all see how we are missing guys.and if u can get some pixs with any of the bands even steve tyler that would be a mega bounus

thunder367:
if thats today they will not be ready by tomorrow dinner time at all by the it looks

its all ready to go now

did u get any pixs of the performance at all.also heard dave grohl was due to fly out straight after them crucked vultures set be he refused to go as he wanted to watch the full acdc set heard it was ■■■■■■■ awesume shame i could not get to see them maybe another day.

Are McGuinness doing any trucking into Donington Park? I only ask as there were half a dozen lads from the South of Ireland in the local pub yesterday, they said they were setting the job up but they were done till the bands had been on. One of them said the beer was better and cheaper in my local :stuck_out_tongue: