Whos chariot is this?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Would look much better with some spotlights on the roof :laughing:

Wrong colour and no alloys or it could have been mine :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

montana man:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Would look much better with some spotlights on the roof :laughing:

couple of blue lights on the dash as well :laughing:

jon

Blimey, it almost looks clean and shiny in that picture. Not bad considering it hasn’t been washed in the 15 months I’ve owned it.

but why are there 8 - eight, count em folks - hivizes in the back neil ? :wink:

jj72:
but why are there 8 - eight, count em folks - hivizes in the back neil ? :wink:

Err, there isn’t, there are two. There are more empty coffee cups rolling about in the passenger foot well than Hi Viz’s in the back.

puhh! ive got a Vectra,you loser :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

chrisy boy:

And I hope the two of you will be happy together but you’re missing the point. I have virtually no interest in cars, 4 wheels, an engine, a seat, a steering wheel and a CD player will do me with any other features such as bodywork a bonus. I drove that around for 3 months with no handbrake and no brakes on one of the rear wheels but it still had my basic requirements for a car so it was fine.

cavvy is one of the best car,s you could own had a cavvy turbo once a complete rocket put a few cossie,s to shame i can tell with the right money spent on them

Coffeeholic:

chrisy boy:

And I hope the two of you will be happy together but you’re missing the point. I have virtually no interest in cars, 4 wheels, an engine, a seat, a steering wheel and a CD player will do me with any other features such as bodywork a bonus. I drove that around for 3 months with no handbrake and no brakes on one of the rear wheels but it still had my basic requirements for a car so it was fine.

…oh i wernt bragging,i usually park my wreck behind some bushes :blush: i aint car mad either,just ask that its reliable biggest waste of money going motors,some blokes spend more on there cars than there mortgages must be mad!

chrisy boy:

…oh i wernt bragging,i usually park my wreck behind some bushes :blush: i aint car mad either,just ask that its reliable biggest waste of money going motors,some blokes spend more on there cars than there mortgages must be mad!
[/quote]

That’s for sure. I also think in some cases when they think of their motors it causes them to want to touch themselves. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I don’t care what he car looks like or how fast it goes, it gets me to work, it gets me home again - that’ll do for me.

well at least that explains the privacy glass thingy :blush: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: