Who's a Class 1 bellend!

I guess that would be me then! :grimacing:

Had a ropey drive before the test, and had a possibly worse drive during the test…
Everything seemed to be hard work and go against me it felt, but I scraped through with enough minors for a picket line! :laughing:
Bloody loads of em…

Frustrating really, as the previous 3 days of trained went like a breeze in comparison.
Maybe I was too tense, maybe I was overthinking things, or maybe I just had a mare…
Plus I almost crapped myself on route when Pete flashed me while coming the other way in his car!!! :laughing:
I was instantly thinking: What have I just done wrong, is the trailer even still there! :open_mouth:

But I passed, and a pass is a pass no matter how many minors. :blush:
Now I can look down upon the lowly VAN drivers, even though I’ll still probably be driving one next week… :laughing:

Thanks to all at PSTT, especially to Dave my trainer, who would have probably throttled me if I failed! :laughing:

And now that’s over, it’s time to get nailed! :grimacing:

Thanks everyone for your support and abuse! :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:
I guess that would be me then! :grimacing:

Had a ropey drive before the test, and had a possibly worse drive during the test…
Everything seemed to be hard work and go against me it felt, but I scraped through with enough minors for a picket line! :laughing:
Bloody loads of em…

Frustrating really, as the previous 3 days of trained went like a breeze in comparison.
Maybe I was too tense, maybe I was overthinking things, or maybe I just had a mare…
Plus I almost crapped myself on route when Pete flashed me while coming the other way in his car!!! :laughing:
I was instantly thinking: What have I just done wrong, is the trailer even still there! :open_mouth:

But I passed, and a pass is a pass no matter how many minors. :blush:
Now I can look down upon the lowly VAN drivers, even though I’ll still probably be driving one next week… :laughing:

Thanks to all at PSTT, especially to Dave my trainer, who would have probably throttled me if I failed! :laughing:

And now that’s over, it’s time to get nailed! :grimacing:

Thanks everyone for your support and abuse! :smiley:

Well done mate , a pass is a pass let’s not forget that.
Good luck with your future career .

ROG:

Oh yeah, those are the ones I’ve been wanting! :grimacing:
Thanks ROG! :smiley:

Well done fella,pass or fail your still a bellend but now you have passed your a better grade of bellend :smiley:

Well done pal nice one

Definitely still a total ■■■■. Me and Beaver have always said you were destined to be a Bender.

I guess I ought to congratulate you though.

Now get out and drive them, before you forget how to - like I did!

Well done now your ■■■■■ has full grown too so Mrs Evil should be happy with that too won’t be calling you Justin anymore lol

Nice one fella…

Well done

Well done! :laughing:

Well done!

Well done!

Now a proper trucker, well done!

I don’t normally lower myself by coming on the newbie forum, what with me being an old hand Class 1 driving God, but when I heard that you had joined us of the elite, (even though you still have the stabilisers on) I thought I would make an exception …just this once btw :bulb: Only as long as you explain to your green as grass mates on here, that they are in the presence of Trucking Royalty for Christ’s sake. :sunglasses:

Seriously mate :laughing: …well done, good luck, get a decent job, don’t teararse around but take things slowly at first, ask advice, don’t allow anybody to push you, and keep the shiny side pointing upwards. :wink: :smiley:

PaulNowak:
Well done!

And in answer to your text, I only said that as I thought we were going for some kind of record for it

Congratulations on your pass!

Dave will be pleased… (if only because it means he gets rid of you :laughing: )

Excellent result! Well done. Made the great error of not checking the time to see if the truck could be on test before giving my lights some exercise. So can I join the honourable bellend club now?

I just get so excited every time a see a pension contribution coming towards me!!!

Brilliant. Made up for you. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Coming to a town near you soon… … …

VOLVO-TRUCKS-WALLPAPER-8_crop.jpg

Mr Smythe, you are instantly awarded the status of chief bellend, for services to putting so many on the road [emoji6]