Whoops!!!!!

Here are a few pictures of one of our vehicles going over in Falkirk.

The story goes, lorry load of whisky barrels shifted after agency driver takes roundabout too fast.

Oh dear!

Mind you, I’d fall over if I’d had that much Whisky as well!

That picture makes me cry to think of all that whiskey wasted but then I would of probably tried to lick the road clean sad man that I am

in that second picture i think he may of broke the mirror housing and arm :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

jon

jonboy:
in that second picture i think he may of broke the mirror housing and arm :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

jon

Nah. Bit of duck tape will sort that out! :smiley:

Don’t suppose he did like a CRW driver did at Purfleet after rolling one.

Apparently he rang in and said he had broke the nearside mirror on a roundabout, when the planner asked how it happened? he replied, the truck landed on it!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Even after being rolled that still looks in better nick that some of the ■■■■ that I have to drive :frowning:

Transport Office on phone<<

Yep ok … Will you still make the delivery on time??

:unamused:

It’s funny how it’s always an agency driver who’s Rolled/Bashed/Broke the truck in some way, its NEVER the regular drivers (my arse) :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Trust me regulars also roll the lorrys.

Lloyd Fraser drivers @ Mr. Kipling are banned from J11 of the M40 roundabout as too many double deckers got rolled there.

Which brings us back to the age old question of why on earth these firms don’t just get shot of the crap drivers and/or train them so they are no longer crap rather than coming up with daft ideas like that to allow for their incompetance■■?: :unamused:

Bit of T-Cut and nobody will notice.

cassius:
That picture makes me cry to think of all that whiskey wasted but then I would of probably tried to lick the road clean sad man that I am

More lickings: Aren’t you supposed to follow the whiskey with a beer chaser? :open_mouth: (Glassproof tongue needed)

Extreme fun- I’m a teetotaller :laughing: :smiley:

matchbox:
Here are a few pictures of one of our vehicles going over in Falkirk.

The story goes, lorry load of whisky barrels shifted after agency driver takes roundabout too fast.

Oh dear!

Mind you, I’d fall over if I’d had that much Whisky as well!

So your Company needs a new agencydriver :question: :laughing:

I dunno!

It’s the Falkirk Depot! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Lovlyperson:
So your Company needs a new agencydriver :question: :laughing:

Poor bloke has barely had time to remove his soiled under garments and someone is after his job. You gotta love the transport industry. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: the one had enough Drinks for that Year :exclamation:

And yet not one person has asked if the driver was ok! (myself included)

Just looking at the pics again if he wasnt belted in as so many of us arnt (unless you drive an ovlov and the light does your head in) then thats a bloody long way to fall and into glass

So anyway was the driver ok?

So far as I know he is.

poor git.

nah, thats how you to it properly, b double…