Whoops

Allelys on a roll
youtube.com/watch?v=l7I2cq7zx0s&t=143s

Well Boss, They were NOT there when I went in. :open_mouth:

Can’t…

Park there mate.

“Have you called the police? I’m too busy filming for YouTube innit”

As it is a BATTERY locomotive on the trailer, you would of thought it would have Volted over the cars :laughing:

No unauthorised parking signs posted so are they parked illegally :question:

43 seconds in ’ obviously somethings gone wrong ’ , no ■■■■ sherlock , 1.36 ’ somethings leaking hope its not petrol ’ , duh :blush: :blush: :blush:

Either way , that is a bit of a frec up by the driver imo

I’m guessing no wheel chocks were harmed in this fubar

Pennineman:
As it is a BATTERY locomotive on the trailer, you would of thought it would have Volted over the cars :laughing:

No unauthorised parking signs posted so are they parked illegally :question:

Hahaha very good!

This one is slow to get going, but should get better once it gets some momentum…

allelys.co.uk/careers/

Hope the driver was ok as nobody seemed to check on them
Didn’t take long to advertise the job did it

The video came to my feed before it was posted here. The clip I saw didn’t feature the driver, at anytime, through the several minutes of inane comments, from the car oners.
Was he already hoofing it home, knowing the inevitable outcome of his stuff up, or was he injured?

I thought the vacancy may have been Carryfast’s big opportunity, until I read “this role will involve manual labour”. :wink:

The gas man:
Careers - Allelys

I can’t find any address for Alleys on their website, wondering if I should apply [emoji23]

stu675:

The gas man:
Careers - Allelys

I can’t find any address for Alleys on their website, wondering if I should apply [emoji23]

google.com/url?sa=i&source= … cd&psig=AO :laughing: vVaw39BbMfPDSDTGBjbjVqqaSg&ust=1684757418184000

Absolutely no harm in trying

Alleleys might be the big name in railway locomotive movements, but they ain’t perfect.

My best mate was the chairman of a company which owned a steam locomotive; it had to be shipped from one preserved line to another so they got the job. Alleleys’ driver cocked it up and did some damage to the loco; my mate complained, and was assured a few weeks later by the company that the driver had been dismissed for the error.

Several months later, my mate was in the locomens’ cabin at the railway having lunch after his turn driving a train, and Alleleys were again on site to move another loco. The driver happened to mention within his earshot that he’d had issues with a previous move with our locomotive but would have no problems handling this one the same way. My mate said nothing, but got on the phone to Alleleys and demanded to know why they’d lied to him; the excuse was that the driver had begged for his job and they’d relented.

Needless to say, Alleleys lost a customer. As my mate said, not because the driver hadn’t been sacked, but because they’d not only lied to him but hadn’t re-trained the driver properly.

Sidevalve:
Alleleys might be the big name in railway locomotive movements, but they ain’t perfect.

My best mate was the chairman of a company which owned a steam locomotive; it had to be shipped from one preserved line to another so they got the job. Alleleys’ driver cocked it up and did some damage to the loco; my mate complained, and was assured a few weeks later by the company that the driver had been dismissed for the error.

Several months later, my mate was in the locomens’ cabin at the railway having lunch after his turn driving a train, and Alleleys were again on site to move another loco. The driver happened to mention within his earshot that he’d had issues with a previous move with our locomotive but would have no problems handling this one the same way. My mate said nothing, but got on the phone to Alleleys and demanded to know why they’d lied to him; the excuse was that the driver had begged for his job and they’d relented.

Needless to say, Alleleys lost a customer. As my mate said, not because the driver hadn’t been sacked, but because they’d not only lied to him but hadn’t re-trained the driver properly.

Subtle, very subtle. :laughing:

facebook.com/graham.chalmer … 3074573717