Whoops

Don’t forget your seat belts lads, I just paid €30 to the German police for forgetting mine [emoji17]

Second nature to belt up nowadays to be honest…Feels weird without it now…Plus this bloody new daf sings like a canary if you forget it…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Double post!

daftvader:
Second nature to belt up nowadays to be honest…Feels weird without it now…Plus this bloody new daf sings like a canary if you forget it.

Great that they have a bulb for that, just a pity they couldn’t afford one for the Mid-lift… :unamused:

I think you got away cheap at £30 OP, I’d assume it’s a lot more over here, plus points…

Evil8Beezle:

daftvader:
Second nature to belt up nowadays to be honest…Feels weird without it now…Plus this bloody new daf sings like a canary if you forget it.

Great that they have a bulb for that, just a pity they couldn’t afford one for the Mid-lift… :unamused:

I think you got away cheap at £30 OP, I’d assume it’s a lot more over here, plus points…

motorlawyers.co.uk/offences/seat_belts.php

£100.00 No points

Bach home:
Don’t forget your seat belts lads, I just paid €30 to the German police for forgetting mine [emoji17]

on the spot, polizei. :grimacing:

Tbh it is the smallest fine I’ve had [emoji28]
The missus is getting peed off with my fines now. 2 in Italy 2 in Switzerland 3 in Germany (4 if you count my maut one)[emoji16]

But none of them has been as big as the ones the firm has had to shell out.

the maut, one of our drivers got caught without the maut and was fined about 150 euros then two weeks later got an additional top up of about another 150 euros through the post, how we fell about laughing, then to cap it all next month same place same time done again, he said he was being targeted by the germans and did not want to go there again.

Bach home:
The missus is getting peed off with my fines now. 2 in Italy 2 in Switzerland 3 in Germany (4 if you count my maut one)[emoji16]

How do you find the Frenchies re belts? At the risk of a flaming i hate wearing it, i click it in but its not over me. Got stopped once near Reims in traffic but was just advised to put it on…

For the first…

10 years or so of my driving career, I never wore them. Didn’t have to and on some motors I had they weren’t even fitted.

Seeing two men flying through the front of their own lorry on the forest road kinda changed my mind about things. One of them was really ■■■■■■ up. Smashing your face into a very solid French carriageway isn’t recommended.

The other game changer is the insurance aspect. You will simply be laughed out of every solicitors offices in the land if you try and get paid out for an injury sustained whilst not wearing your seatbelt.

You know how insurers try to find reasons not to pay out, not wearing your seatbelt will be one of the first questions asked.

If some moron T bones me and I have my belt on, at least I’ll get paid.

AndrewG:

Bach home:

How do you find the Frenchies re belts? At the risk of a flaming i hate wearing it, i click it in but its not over me. Got stopped once near Reims in traffic but was just advised to put it on…

I’ve never been pulled in France mate so no idea. It is an easy nick though for any cop. I’ve gotten into a bad habit there, driving through the night mainly.