Whoops,, a bridge again

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.camb … 244465.amp

This happened Friday.

Too many plonkers doth not a Rodney make.

Lower the suspension give it some with the right foot and away it’ll go surely :smiley:

Close, but no cigar. [emoji57]

I’ll never understand how you could be so stupid not to know your truck is to high to go under certain bridges!

How these guys manage to pass their test is what i really want to know!

Did they pass a test is my question? I doubt DVLA can actually check the authenticity of driving licences from abroad which is one possibility in some cases of doing daft things.

Alternatively, maybe this is a class 1 plonker who possibly thought bridge heights always have a load of extra space.

Think we need a new licence enforcement code for impacted bridge. Then you can instantly spot the idiots even from agencies (since its much easier to move jobs without anyone knowing).

Great idea. Most drivers seem to be able to keep a clean licence due to poor policing. Not because they can hold a lane or drive without wrecking company and public property. Just need to hop jobs and you’ve got a fresh start and an 18 plate truck again.

trevHCS:
Did they pass a test is my question? I doubt DVLA can actually check the authenticity of driving licences from abroad which is one possibility in some cases of doing daft things.

Alternatively, maybe this is a class 1 plonker who possibly thought bridge heights always have a load of extra space.

Think we need a new licence enforcement code for impacted bridge. Then you can instantly spot the idiots even from agencies (since its much easier to move jobs without anyone knowing).

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Chillidoritos:
Just need to hop jobs

No they…

Don’t. The driver who pulled the diesel pump over at Arla foods was back in there again on the next nightshift.

The driver who put a fully loaded 20 on the front pins was back the following day.

The driver who couldn’t work out which curly pipe went into which socket on the trailer was back the following day.

Include all the blobbers who don’t turn up and by sheer coincidence have their phones switched off, they also show up on the next shift. The hauliers don’t help themselves by having these morons back shift after shift.

Remember the agencies don’t care about quality, it’s quantity that counts.

Touché!

Great job security then! Don’t not what everyone is moaning about.

yourhavingalarf:

Chillidoritos:
Just need to hop jobs

No they…

Don’t. The driver who pulled the diesel pump over at Arla foods was back in there again on the next nightshift.

The driver who put a fully loaded 20 on the front pins was back the following day.

The driver who couldn’t work out which curly pipe went into which socket on the trailer was back the following day.

Include all the blobbers who don’t turn up and by sheer coincidence have their phones switched off, they also show up on the next shift. The hauliers don’t help themselves by having these morons back shift after shift.

Remember the agencies don’t care about quality, it’s quantity that counts.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

I haven’t been down that way for a week or too, but I think Cambridge road has a 7.5t weight limit on, he should have gone to Tesco and come in that way… Car prat nav error. :open_mouth: