whooops

whoops had a telling off from a jobs worthy policeman today haha… i was sitting in the van in cardiff gate services haveing my break reading my book and have a ■■■ minding my own business when i had a knock on the window… turns out i had forgot about the smokeing ban… :frowning: smokeing in my place of work… :laughing:

anyone else commited the same crime of the century?

Is it a company van? if so thats the reason…but all the same beggers belief that they cant do something worth while…if its your own van i would have told them to go and play on the motorway… :unamused:

shytalk:
Is it a company van? if so thats the reason…but all the same beggers belief that they cant do something worth while…if its your own van i would have told them to go and play on the motorway… :unamused:

yea it was a company van mate… to be honest i totaly forgot about the ban i even gone to light up in the pub after a few sometimes i just skips my mind lol… i was just more shocked that the copper took the time and effort to walk over to me to give me the lecture ect… saying that it could be a sackable and criminal offence ect ect…