Who would be a tyre fitter

Came across this.
Why are some people such utter d/heads.
This guy has a lot more patience and self control than me.
youtu.be/TUwYov_FMyM?si=flKmi7SaB5fhTt0C

i was watching this earlier , customers were absolute ■■■■■■■■■ . had to laugh at the end when the police rang and said theyve changed their mind ,can you go back and fit it .

syramax:
i was watching this earlier , customers were absolute [zb] . had to laugh at the end when the police rang and said theyve changed their mind ,can you go back and fit it .

Oh God…I missed that bit. :laughing:
■■■■ unreal innit. :unamused:

Edit just went back and watched it after knocking it off to early :unamused:
Audacity of some people eh…he was obviously ■■■■■■ off with the tyre fitter,.who knows what would have happened when the lad went back and completed the job, and started to leave.
In my experience guys who are compete irrational f/wits are capable of anything.

Too long to watch it all but clearly the “customer” was a complete knobber.
So basically he was wanting to use the can of repair foam in the boot to save on the costs of a new tyre? But the foam would only have been a temporary fix anyway, so he would have had to get a new tyre later…

I used to work in retail many years ago, so I don’t need any convincing that dealing with the public is to be avoided at all costs

The time I spent in breakdown work was generally rewarding as the people you were helping were mostly appreciative but sadly the few that gave you a hard time tend to stick in the memory and taint the recollection of the job.

Almost all of the time you would be turning up to someone who hadn’t been though the experience before and quite often had a ‘concept’ in their head of what the breakdown cover they had provided and the reality often quite different.

On the other end of the scale there was a guy I moved twice who seemed to be playing the system to move non runner motors he’d bought back to his house!

njl:
On the other end of the scale there was a guy I moved twice who seemed to be playing the system to move non runner motors he’d bought back to his house!

Dunno how true it is, but speaking to a recovery driver he reckoned that lots of posh cars broke down in the South of Europe, just as the owners were ending their month in the villa, so were forced to fly home and have the car repatriated… :unamused:

Edit, Not broken engines…electric niggles.

That knob was lucky he didn’t get the flat tyre shoved where the sun doesn’t shine, sideways! The fitter demonstrated more patience than I’ve ever had.

Don’t think I would have been as patient I would have walked away long before that would have only put a couple of wheel nuts back on took everything & left asap

Pleased the police turned up & felt with it

Then he had to apologise for his behaviour

If that driver had given me lip like that, his car would have been statutory removed for causing an obstruction. He’d have still had to pay to get the tyre changed once he’d paid the release fee.