Who will you vote for and why?

Rjan:

Mazzer2:

Rjan:

This has to be about the worst reply to anything written on here

Unfortunately it’s the reality of the matter.

You may nevertheless find it inconvenient that it throws responsibility primarily back onto white parents, white authority figures, and white taxpayers, for how they treat white children in the first place.

But best we be frank about the problem.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
if you want us to be frank,then being frank,your post is complete and utter drivvle ( unless your in favour of muslim groomers) and also just makes you out to be a complete wazzock. ( apologies to wazzocks in general).
its even way beyond the option of debate as you obviously are oblivious to the reality of that particular situation.

Rjan:

Mazzer2:

Rjan:

You may nevertheless find it inconvenient that it throws responsibility primarily back onto white parents, white authority figures, and white taxpayers, for how they treat white children in the first place.

Think you have a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome

Rjan:

Mazzer2:

Rjan:

The grooming victims are not just white girls from broken homes. Muslims have been targeting Sikh girls in the UK since the 60’s and my guess is that Sikh girls usually have a strong family unit around them. Heres a report on the problem which is not exclusive to Daily Mail just in case you decide to use the old DM right wing agenda

dailym.ai/2QhqcZi

Rjan:

ArcticMonkey:

Rjan:

You really are something aren’t you?

The typical left wing view that it is somehow the fault of the girls and their own vulnerability which makes them easy meat for these gangs.

I thought you might reply along these lines, but I’m going to double down: it is the way the state and the community treats these girls which makes them not just easy meat but very often complicit in protecting crooks and concealing the goings-on.

I’m not blaming the girls though. I’m blaming you. I’m charging you with having not a shred of sympathy with these girls, and no intention to help them whatsoever, you only intend to use them as pawns in your own right-wing agenda to demonise Muslims.

In this way you’re exploiting the victims yourself, just in a different way.

I’m sure they didn’t consent to being gang raped, drugged, sold, tortured and even killed.

No, but these gangs are not generally accused of killings or druggings. They are accused in some cases of supplying drink and drugs to girls who have consumed them willingly, and they are accused in some cases of running pimping operations.

They are also accused of maltreatment and perhaps subjecting girls to criminal force or pressure in the moment, but they are not accused of Joseph Fritzl-type abductions. The girls were free to leave (and free to not return) in general.

You’re appearing to been a muslim grooming gang apologist. Not all the girls came from bad homes. The gangs used to wait outside the school gates and tempt them with their flash cars and shower them with gifts and fake love.

And how many girls from good homes do you know, who suddenly sleek off into drugs and prostitution, just because some strange man pulls up at the high school gates in a flash car?

The overall impression of the girls involved is that they are either from state care, or from extremely bad homes where parental relationships have fallen apart (even if they are still nominally fed and sheltered, although in many cases children seem to be at risk of homelessness).

When I point out that the girls are complicit, I’m not attempting to reduce sympathy or concern for them. On the contrary, I ask rhetorically, how bad does a girl have to be treated, that she falls under the spell of pimps and lowlifes? How starved of love and short of money do you have to be, that minor gifts and fake love start to seem worthwhile?

Even when the abusers are rather nasty, and even if the ■■■ itself is unwanted, these men represent people to whom girls can go readily when their parents throw them out, when they’re sick of other people at the children’s home, when they need food, or just when they want some decent money to go out and have a good time.

No matter what their home lives were like, this does not give adults to take advantage of the girls bad situation

And that’s quite right. Nobody is suggesting letting rapists and drug dealers off scot free.

But the more people like you refuse to help the victims and improve their circumstances, the more they will just refuse to cooperate with the authorities (which is already a serious problem).

It’s said in one case the police failed to act because the girl in question had a habit of resisting and attacking them, because she was sick of being told she couldn’t drink and had to return to the children’s home - ultimately to the extent she was herself charged with assaulting a police officer.

If these girls are properly helped and cared for, then they necessarily become less vulnerable to abuse, and the problem solves itself.

But I suspect this is not you want to hear. You want to hear some sort of justification to hector the Muslim community more, not someone telling you we need to take better care of children. Which doesn’t mean just immediate material needs, but love and care, the security of knowing that needs will continue to be met, and some sort of hope for the future. That is what these abusers provide to some degree or in some manner.

You appear to be putting the blame at everybody except the muslim gangs. They used manipulation and death threats to their families to keep them subversive. The girls couldn’t easily walk away

tachograph:
In this TN poll the Conservatives are on 62%, if the Conservatives get 62% in the general election we’d all better buckle up because we’re in for a rough ride for the next five years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_ajM-jcmnU

If any of the main parties get 62%, that’s the end of democracy and the political coup will have succeeded. Very good video and there’s no end of people warning the gullible not to believe in the usual promises.

I can’t believe how easily political correctness infected a country who previously had centuries of common sense democracy. Could a large group of Muslim men targeting non-Muslim girls just be a coincidence? Are police really inquiring into whether someone stabbing people and shouting ‘Allah Akbar’ really be linked to Muslim terrorism? Has multiculturalism and the massive influx of economic migrants really been good for the British workforce? Even the police force is now termed a police ‘service’ and everyone is having to tip toe around in case they might offend someone.

Political correctness isn’t a British invention, it’s all coming out of Europe and the same thing is happening there too. What you’re seeing is part of cultural Marxism. Not properly understood, which is why it’s already caused so much damage throughout the west.

Conservative.

Why? Boris (■■■■ me I still can’t believe he’s PM!) for his MANY flaws isn’t a Marxist terrorist empathetic back to the 70’s throwback who’s got a front bench better suited in an asylum rather than the House of Commons!

We need a strong effective opposition, Corbyn has failed at this spectacularly, Labour after the debacle of May in power should be so far out of sight in the polls as to be unassailable yet Bojo is on course to beat them, astounding!

That despite May and now Boris Labour aren’t even close to the biggest electoral open goal in decades speaks volumes as to where momentum has actually taken Labour, hopefully - with that bunch of clowns running it - to electoral oblivion, only then will the party membership wake up and realise Corbyn isn’t the messiah ditch him and his fellow nutters and get back to a credible electoral force.

Ironically I think the one thing Corbyn is going to achieve is the final nail in the coffin for the hard left, I hope so, I remember the 70’s which many of Corbyns delusional followers seem not to, he’s also most likely going to ensue a full term of a majority Conservative government.

I find the shortsightedness of Labour astonishing , never mind the pie in the sky policies.

dieseldog999:

Rjan:

Mazzer2:

Rjan:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
if you want us to be frank,then being frank,your post is complete and utter drivvle ( unless your in favour of muslim groomers) and also just makes you out to be a complete wazzock. ( apologies to wazzocks in general).
its even way beyond the option of debate as you obviously are oblivious to the reality of that particular situation.

It’s not drivel. One of the criticisms of the way the police behaved was precisely that in some cases they allowed underage girls to remain at parties where they appeared to be drunk. In other cases, they were accused of arresting the girls themselves.

Obviously, for people who are trying to help the girls, both of these reactions by authorities are unacceptable.

But clearly when “Muslim grooming gangs” are being accused of “kidnap and murder”, we need some balance about what the typical situation is, which is not kidnap and murder at all, but essentially vulnerable young girls coming into contact with the degenerate elements of society, not girls being snatched off the streets or from school gates by killers.

ArcticMonkey:

Rjan:

Mazzer2:

Rjan:

The grooming victims are not just white girls from broken homes. Muslims have been targeting Sikh girls in the UK since the 60’s and my guess is that Sikh girls usually have a strong family unit around them. Heres a report on the problem which is not exclusive to Daily Mail just in case you decide to use the old DM right wing agenda

dailym.ai/2QhqcZi

It’s certainly interesting reading, and somewhat bizarre.

The only specific case it quotes is a 1971 case of an 11-year-old boy being jailed for “imprisoning” a Sikh girl. There’s no reference to this schoolboy running a “grooming gang”, and it refers to events almost 50 years ago.

Another quote refers to “controversy in 2008 about a website ‘which appears to be run by young male Muslims and boasts about seducing Sikh women during freshers week at university’.” Is such male boasting amongst teenage and 20-something students to be considered so unusual? Is it remarkable that those of shared Indian ethnicity may be interested in one another?

I’d also be concerned to want more detail about the following: “The girls would be snared by ‘fashionably dressed adult Pakistani men travelling in flamboyant vehicles to predominantly Sikh dominated areas and schools’, it claimed.”

One could imagine say a teenage boy racer and his friends showing off around a school, because it’s not necessarily inappropriate for them to be in the vicinity. They may be picking up their own family, or showing off amongst their own friends, and there’s nothing inappropriate about them even having a ■■■■■■ or romantic interest in similar-age peers. The article generalises in such a way as to conceal these potentially legitimate explanations, and conflate various kinds of scenarios and circumstances.

ArcticMonkey:

Rjan:

ArcticMonkey:

Rjan:

You really are something aren’t you?

The typical left wing view that it is somehow the fault of the girls and their own vulnerability which makes them easy meat for these gangs.

I thought you might reply along these lines, but I’m going to double down: it is the way the state and the community treats these girls which makes them not just easy meat but very often complicit in protecting crooks and concealing the goings-on.

I’m not blaming the girls though. I’m blaming you. I’m charging you with having not a shred of sympathy with these girls, and no intention to help them whatsoever, you only intend to use them as pawns in your own right-wing agenda to demonise Muslims.

In this way you’re exploiting the victims yourself, just in a different way.

I’m sure they didn’t consent to being gang raped, drugged, sold, tortured and even killed.

No, but these gangs are not generally accused of killings or druggings. They are accused in some cases of supplying drink and drugs to girls who have consumed them willingly, and they are accused in some cases of running pimping operations.

They are also accused of maltreatment and perhaps subjecting girls to criminal force or pressure in the moment, but they are not accused of Joseph Fritzl-type abductions. The girls were free to leave (and free to not return) in general.

You’re appearing to been a muslim grooming gang apologist. Not all the girls came from bad homes. The gangs used to wait outside the school gates and tempt them with their flash cars and shower them with gifts and fake love.

And how many girls from good homes do you know, who suddenly sleek off into drugs and prostitution, just because some strange man pulls up at the high school gates in a flash car?

The overall impression of the girls involved is that they are either from state care, or from extremely bad homes where parental relationships have fallen apart (even if they are still nominally fed and sheltered, although in many cases children seem to be at risk of homelessness).

When I point out that the girls are complicit, I’m not attempting to reduce sympathy or concern for them. On the contrary, I ask rhetorically, how bad does a girl have to be treated, that she falls under the spell of pimps and lowlifes? How starved of love and short of money do you have to be, that minor gifts and fake love start to seem worthwhile?

Even when the abusers are rather nasty, and even if the ■■■ itself is unwanted, these men represent people to whom girls can go readily when their parents throw them out, when they’re sick of other people at the children’s home, when they need food, or just when they want some decent money to go out and have a good time.

No matter what their home lives were like, this does not give adults to take advantage of the girls bad situation

And that’s quite right. Nobody is suggesting letting rapists and drug dealers off scot free.

But the more people like you refuse to help the victims and improve their circumstances, the more they will just refuse to cooperate with the authorities (which is already a serious problem).

It’s said in one case the police failed to act because the girl in question had a habit of resisting and attacking them, because she was sick of being told she couldn’t drink and had to return to the children’s home - ultimately to the extent she was herself charged with assaulting a police officer.

If these girls are properly helped and cared for, then they necessarily become less vulnerable to abuse, and the problem solves itself.

But I suspect this is not you want to hear. You want to hear some sort of justification to hector the Muslim community more, not someone telling you we need to take better care of children. Which doesn’t mean just immediate material needs, but love and care, the security of knowing that needs will continue to be met, and some sort of hope for the future. That is what these abusers provide to some degree or in some manner.

You appear to be putting the blame at everybody except the muslim gangs. They used manipulation and death threats to their families to keep them subversive. The girls couldn’t easily walk away

No I haven’t taken away blame from Muslim grooming gangs, I’ve consistently talked in derogatory terms about abusers. I’ve also consistently emphasised the need to help victims and improve their lives.

I’ve rebutted the assertion that they are kidnap and murder gangs, and generally sought to rebut what are basically anti-Muslim tirades and a variety of contradictions.

For example, Labour was accused of hushing things up, but then Mazzer points out that a Labour MP blew the whistle. The accusation appears to be nothing but a vile Tory smear.

You’ve also conflated the problem of general racial abuse, a completely separate problem with different causes than ■■■■■■ abuse.

You’ve also said there is a racial element to these grooming gangs, but then Mazzer adduces an article which shows the Sikhs are complaining both about pestering and about inaction by the authorities for decades, so there clearly isn’t a racial element.

The article Mazzer quotes also seeks to conflate “grooming gangs” with what appears to be perfectly normal behaviour by young adult men, such as bragging about ■■■■■■ conquests with adult women.

You can complain about mysogyny or male chauvinism in such cases, and feminists have long fought hard against such talk and behaviour and general disrespect by men, but it’s a dirty smear to conflate such behaviour with allegations of kidnap, murder, druggings, and so on.

Grandpa:
I can’t believe how easily political correctness infected a country who previously had centuries of common sense democracy. Could a large group of Muslim men targeting non-Muslim girls just be a coincidence?

What’s a “large group of Muslim men”? A few dozen criminals and undesirables?

Was it a coincidence that Barry Bennell targeted white boys, or was it a racist act?

Are police really inquiring into whether someone stabbing people and shouting ‘Allah Akbar’ really be linked to Muslim terrorism?

It depends what they mean by linked I guess.

Political correctness isn’t a British invention, it’s all coming out of Europe and the same thing is happening there too. What you’re seeing is part of cultural Marxism. Not properly understood, which is why it’s already caused so much damage throughout the west.

We’ve had this one before. There is simply no connection with Marxism.

This Muslim grooming is not just a British problem, it’s happening throughout Europe. Google it. The question isn’t why it’s happening, but why was it allowed to happen and continue. Rotherham was just the tip of the iceberg, it was also discovered going in Manchester and Huddersfield. If you have mass immigration from an ideology that treats women as less than second class citizens, why wouldn’t it happen? Are we really surprised at the amount of terrorism, the grooming, the segregation … If it ever starts to affect the elite and their families and children, that’s when something will be done about it. The worst thing that can happen is simply to dismiss it, pretend it doesn’t exist, or make excuses for it because it might offend a minority.

Rjan:
For example, Labour was accused of hushing things up, but then Mazzer points out that a Labour MP blew the whistle. The accusation appears to be nothing but a vile Tory smear.
It was the Labour party who smeared her
You’ve also conflated the problem of general racial abuse, a completely separate problem with different causes than ■■■■■■ abuse.

You’ve also said there is a racial element to these grooming gangs, but then Mazzer adduces an article which shows the Sikhs are complaining both about pestering and about inaction by the authorities for decades, so there clearly isn’t a racial element.

Being called white trash and the rapists regularly saying that as the girls were white they were worthless doesn’t bring in a racial element then? call a black person worthless because of the colour of their skin and see how long it takes to get a knock at the door

The article Mazzer quotes also seeks to conflate “grooming gangs” with what appears to be perfectly normal behaviour by young adult men, such as bragging about ■■■■■■ conquests with adult women.

You can complain about mysogyny or male chauvinism in such cases, and feminists have long fought hard against such talk and behaviour and general disrespect by men, but it’s a dirty smear to conflate such behaviour with allegations of kidnap, murder, druggings, and so on.

You seem to have a major problem seeing and understanding what is written, yes I pointed that Ann Cryer initially blew the whistle but it was her own party who told her it wasn’t happening, it was only taken seriously when the Times did a big investigation into it. Have you read none of the court transcripts from the hundreds of convictions involving these grooming gangs you really are proving yourself to be an apologist for Muslim rapists. The only person responsible for a ■■■■ is the person who carries it out not social conditions or the state of the victim, I hope no one in your family ever suffers a ■■■■■■ attack because there’ll be little sympathy from you “What do you mean you had an ankle on display? You must have been practically gagging for it”.

For the most your socialist posts are typical of the left and pretty harmless but on this subject you are way off the mark but then it is well known that the left has a problem with mysogny so I suppose you’re just living up to type

Grandpa:
This Muslim grooming is not just a British problem, it’s happening throughout Europe. Google it. The question isn’t why it’s happening, but why was it allowed to happen and continue. Rotherham was just the tip of the iceberg, it was also discovered going in Manchester and Huddersfield. If you have mass immigration from an ideology that treats women as less than second class citizens, why wouldn’t it happen? Are we really surprised at the amount of terrorism, the grooming, the segregation … If it ever starts to affect the elite and their families and children, that’s when something will be done about it. The worst thing that can happen is simply to dismiss it, pretend it doesn’t exist, or make excuses for it because it might offend a minority.

To be fair the whole lot is a lost cause total cluster zb.Picture the scene LGBT rights groups moaning about Islamophobia and Heterosexuals taking all the women.Might as well stand back let it all implode and enjoy the comedy of the irony. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Lucy Lowe and her family from Telford were murdered by one of Lucys groomers. Charlene Downes from Blackpool received the same fate.
As for kidnappings. I would say trafficking them from town to town to be raped by dozens more men is a form of kidnapping. I’m sure the girls were not willing for this to happen to them.
As Grandpa has said, it’s not just a UK problem. The Dutch have had it for years with Morrocan gangs and more recently the Germans are having the same problems with Middle Eastern refugees targeting the indigenous youths. Sweden also has these problems. What is the common denominator with all these abusers??, yep they’re all muslims who believe it’s acceptable to treat non muslim women like dirt.
Also you say that muslims and Sikhs are the same race. I understand what you mean by that but we are all well aware of what happened during the partition of India when Pakistan was formed and as the left keep classing muslims as a race then surely it has racist connotations that they are targeting the Sikh “race”.

You’re out in the wilderness with this one Rjan, as you are with most of what’s going around you. No one is saying all Muslims are bad, but what did you expect to happen if Europe opened its borders to millions of predominantly young male Muslims? Did you expect them to abandon their religion and culture and join in with ours? It’s not a few bad apples, it’s hundreds of thousands of bad apples. Even the director of EUs counter-terror unit says there are upwards of 25K potential Muslim terrorists in the UK alone. Even the government says they’re a ‘significant threat.’

‘Researchers, who analysed 264 convictions of grooming gang members since 2005, had initially expected to find Asians had been unfairly singled out. However, they discovered that 222 of those convicted, or 84 per cent, were men of Asian origin. Only 22 were black and 18 were white with two offenders not having an identified ethnicity. The findings are in stark contrast to the fact Asians make up only seven per cent of the UK population, the report said.’

‘UK home to up to 25,000 Islamist extremists who could pose threat, EU official warns …’

Many people stay silent and pretend nothing is wrong, but you’re one of the few Rjan who actually try to believe it isn’t even happening. Lib Dem on steroids? :slight_smile:

For those that really want to know where all this stems from, here’s an interesting 45 minute video that explains how all this arose from the EU.

ArcticMonkey:
Lucy Lowe and her family from Telford were murdered by one of Lucys groomers. Charlene Downes from Blackpool received the same fate.
As for kidnappings. I would say trafficking them from town to town to be raped by dozens more men is a form of kidnapping. I’m sure the girls were not willing for this to happen to them.
As Grandpa has said, it’s not just a UK problem. The Dutch have had it for years with Morrocan gangs and more recently the Germans are having the same problems with Middle Eastern refugees targeting the indigenous youths. Sweden also has these problems. What is the common denominator with all these abusers??, yep they’re all muslims who believe it’s acceptable to treat non muslim women like dirt.
Also you say that muslims and Sikhs are the same race. I understand what you mean by that but we are all well aware of what happened during the partition of India when Pakistan was formed and as the left keep classing muslims as a race then surely it has racist connotations that they are targeting the Sikh “race”.

It goes back a lot further than the partition of Pakistan and India ironically Europe historically being seen as an easy touch and victim for Islamic bullying.

While anti Jewish pro Islamic has historically been a default position of German Federalist and Socialist ideology from the Ottoman alliance to the Bosnian/Palestinian Hanshar and Stalinist support of the Arab rabble v Israel and Tito stupidly thinking that he could integrate Islamic Bosnia with Slovenia/Croatia/Serbia that all ended well.

While just wanting to maintain the oil markets doesn’t explain the ridiculous levels of complicity between the UK government and radical Islamic Saudi and Iranian regimes.To the point where those like TR and Batten have been effectively criminalised by the corrupt Brit regime for calling a spade a spade.While ironically even many of those moaning about the unrepresentative radical Islamic influence over our country then turned their backs on Batten’s leadership in being the only real opposition to the weird agenda.

Grandpa:
This Muslim grooming is not just a British problem, it’s happening throughout Europe. Google it. The question isn’t why it’s happening, but why was it allowed to happen and continue.

And I’ve answered that question, by pointing out that the girls are invariably vulnerable, and by implication their families often have little clout, and there is little collective care for their situation.

Rotherham was just the tip of the iceberg, it was also discovered going in Manchester and Huddersfield. If you have mass immigration from an ideology that treats women as less than second class citizens, why wouldn’t it happen?

How is that different from ordinary British ideology? The fellas who fought the second world war invariably thought women’s place was in the home - it doesn’t mean they were predominantly rapists and kidnappers. And you probably call it “cultural Marxism” that things have changed somewhat in the past couple of decades.

If we were to call Muslim culture often misogynist, male chauvinist, highly conservative and so on - certainly inconsistent with liberal values - I wouldn’t have a problem with that.

Are we really surprised at the amount of terrorism, the grooming, the segregation … If it ever starts to affect the elite and their families and children, that’s when something will be done about it. The worst thing that can happen is simply to dismiss it, pretend it doesn’t exist, or make excuses for it because it might offend a minority.

I agree, but we don’t seem to agree what exists, and what we are dealing with here.

Grandpa:
You’re out in the wilderness with this one Rjan, as you are with most of what’s going around you. No one is saying all Muslims are bad, but what did you expect to happen if Europe opened its borders to millions of predominantly young male Muslims? Did you expect them to abandon their religion and culture and join in with ours? It’s not a few bad apples, it’s hundreds of thousands of bad apples. Even the director of EUs counter-terror unit says there are upwards of 25K potential Muslim terrorists in the UK alone. Even the government says they’re a ‘significant threat.’

Grooming gangs of Muslim men failed to integrate into British society
‘Researchers, who analysed 264 convictions of grooming gang members since 2005, had initially expected to find Asians had been unfairly singled out. However, they discovered that 222 of those convicted, or 84 per cent, were men of Asian origin. Only 22 were black and 18 were white with two offenders not having an identified ethnicity. The findings are in stark contrast to the fact Asians make up only seven per cent of the UK population, the report said.’

UK home to up to 25,000 Islamist extremists who could pose threat, EU official warns | The Independent | The Independent
‘UK home to up to 25,000 Islamist extremists who could pose threat, EU official warns …’

Many people stay silent and pretend nothing is wrong, but you’re one of the few Rjan who actually try to believe it isn’t even happening. Lib Dem on steroids? :slight_smile:

For those that really want to know where all this stems from, here’s an interesting 45 minute video that explains how all this arose from the EU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQXHc-tJMXM

Love Douglas Murray. He’s a posh mans Tommy Robinson. Hence the reason he gets airtime on the mainstream media

Rjan:

Grandpa:
This Muslim grooming is not just a British problem, it’s happening throughout Europe. Google it. The question isn’t why it’s happening, but why was it allowed to happen and continue.

And I’ve answered that question, by pointing out that the girls are invariably vulnerable, and by implication their families often have little clout, and there is little collective care for their situation.

Rotherham was just the tip of the iceberg, it was also discovered going in Manchester and Huddersfield. If you have mass immigration from an ideology that treats women as less than second class citizens, why wouldn’t it happen?

How is that different from ordinary British ideology? The fellas who fought the second world war invariably thought women’s place was in the home - it doesn’t mean they were predominantly rapists and kidnappers. And you probably call it “cultural Marxism” that things have changed somewhat in the past couple of decades.

If we were to call Muslim culture often misogynist, male chauvinist, highly conservative and so on - certainly inconsistent with liberal values - I wouldn’t have a problem with that.

Are we really surprised at the amount of terrorism, the grooming, the segregation … If it ever starts to affect the elite and their families and children, that’s when something will be done about it. The worst thing that can happen is simply to dismiss it, pretend it doesn’t exist, or make excuses for it because it might offend a minority.

I agree, but we don’t seem to agree what exists, and what we are dealing with here.

Young girls have always been vulnerable that’s true, but how far can you go back until Muslim grooming gangs appeared? Try after the introduction of European open borders. Muslim culture has nothing whatsoever to do with western liberalism.

Are you seriously trying to compare the previous British idea of ‘a woman’s place is in the home’ to how Muslims perceive and treat women, including Sharia law?

Cultural Marxism (like the progressive movement) has nothing to do with Muslims, they’re ideologies which if not understood is why they were so easily implemented and so many fooled. Islam too is not a religion, it’s an ideology. If you don’t understand this, you’ll never know why things happen and believe what is going on around you is normal, which is what you’re being told by the mainstream media.

Cultural Marxism uses identity politics to replace class struggle and the progressive movement is an elitist concept arising in the US early 20th century. Think dumbed down equality for the masses, multiculturalism to destroy nationalism and political elite. Now take another look around you and look at the political mess of Brexit and the EU elite.
What exists is what you see around you and the consequences are what you have to deal with. If you choose not to acknowledge reality, or make excuses for it, it’s why you’re sounding so odd to so many.