Who wants to buy a telly

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ … ns-6437583

“Police believe the thieves loaded them into another vehicle and drove off.”

Really? Might they not have set up a stall by the side of the lorry and sold them from there?

I was going to join the police but I stayed on in school instead :wink:

Unless there were 414 thiefs carrying 1 each I would have a guess that they defiantly got moved into another vehicle. Anyway if anyone has any info or has been offered one of these TVs on the cheap please let me know ill have one.

Nick Atelli has been busy again I see.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=108329

Wouldn’t it be funny if the driver was tucked up in his cab, on a windy night watching a ‘live’ Police Camera Action show on his TV, showing a Live CCTV looking at his lorry being unloaded of all it’s TV’s & he’s sat there listening to all the banging & clattering thinking that it must be the wind ! :confused: :blush: :laughing:

martinviking:
Wouldn’t it be funny if the driver was tucked up in his cab, on a windy night watching a ‘live’ Police Camera Action show on his TV, showing a Live CCTV looking at his lorry being unloaded of all it’s TV’s & he’s sat there listening to all the banging & clattering thinking that it must be the wind ! :confused: :blush: :laughing:

You’ve over thought this Martin but I like it made me chuckle still no word of where they are I want one :slight_smile:.