Who wants this in their Unit

reviewhyundai.com/3400hp-170 … er-engine/

absolute beast of thing!! I’d love it but alas there is no need for anything like that in the UK and the truck to take it would be HUGE!! :smiling_imp:

hrdp-1109-00+2007-supercharged-24-cylinder-engine-1.jpg

Can’t wait to see it go BANG

Would like the beard :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley:

All the power in the worlds no good if you can’t bloody see where your going.

The only thing that impress’s me is that somewhere out there, someone has enough $money to waste on a toy.

Would it ACTUALLY pull better than a Mercedes? :wink:

i wouldnt mind following it thru Dartford tunnel with my windows open!

kindle530:
i wouldnt mind following it thru Dartford tunnel with my windows open!

I did that a few weeks ago with a 458 italia through the blackwall but the ■■■■■■ didn’t put their foot down at all!!

Bet it rides like a pig & would probly snap in half on the first pot hole over here!

Fair play for the effort though.

Looking at the engine layout,it looks more like 3 V eights rather than two V 12’s.And if as it says,the two V 12’s are connected nose to nose,means one would have to run in reverse,possible of course,but the three sets of belts gives me cause to doubt the write up.
I was worried,(Or was I hoping),he was going to have his beard pulled into the clockwork when he got his head close to the beast.

I bet Carryfast is already scheming how to fit an 18 speed Fuller to it !

Bassman

There’s no use for that in 'ANY COUNTRY" LOL
And the fat smelly twonk sitting on the frame is a typical Yee Har slob.

Bassman:
I bet Carryfast is already scheming how to fit an 18 speed Fuller to it !

Bassman

CF be to busy trying to design a trailer working out all the best places to put the axles for his off side tracking and til swing showing us all how its done properly