Who seen who... W/e whatever the date is

This week I’ve seen saaaaamon on the 14 Monday outside of stowmarket
Mr vain
A gold star wagon flashed… Hello if your on here
Several others but I’m afraid I don’t no their usernames

:laughing: Can I have some Ben? :grimacing: Were you in a RMC man last week on the M25? I went flying past down that big hill between jct 25/26 westbound in a Coltons Volvo! :laughing:

Mr Vain on M6 towards the M1 last night around 740pm

This week I have seen, saaamon on the m5, northern boy on the m25, dan lote on the m6 early Thursday then scottishcruiser coming through Birmingham s/b not long after

I hate to admit this, but…

Fiona from Stobbies.

I was having a 45 near Hull on Wednesday when she pulled in alongside.

Ken.

Quinny:
I hate to admit this, but…

Fiona from Stobbies.

I was having a 45 near Hull on Wednesday when she pulled in alongside.

Ken.

Did you erm… Leave a creamy mess?

mark h:
This week I have seen, saaamon on the m5, northern boy on the m25, dan lote on the m6 early Thursday then scottishcruiser coming through Birmingham s/b not long after

And me sitting on the hardshoulder of the M42 friday morning with a blowout :wink:

This weeks victims in no particular order
Caveman
Ziffy
Shade
Doghunter
Gunnerhesky
Dag V8
Grovegarage(Hailey)eyes wide shut lol
Spoke to Swedish Steel ( good luck with green meeny)

Sorry im sure ive forgotten some peoples :smiley:

Quick PM tennis says I saw C10HOO on the M6 last night, just above J36 - around 7:30 ish!

i saw dogthehunter this week … monday i think.

dew:
Quick PM tennis says I saw C10HOO on the M6 last night, just above J36 - around 7:30 ish!

You did

had a white Volvo artic tipper flash me around Preston N/B on monday night, Im sure the company was Centurion or something like that

the big un:

No green meeny on tuesday! I’ll be driving one of the FHs next week, don’t know about the week after that :slight_smile:

SwedishSteel:

the big un:

No green meeny on tuesday! I’ll be driving one of the FHs next week, don’t know about the week after that :slight_smile:

Cool dont tell BD eh lol

just 2 this week

The big un (actually working ! ) at Cemex Rugby and on the M6

Grove Garage ignored me again on the M40 , although you can’t blame her :smiley:

washy jnr:

mark h:

And me sitting on the hardshoulder of the M42 friday morning with a blowout :wink:

Correct, I also seen jody1980, dagv8 an haulier but that’s every week so never list them

shade:
just 2 this week

The big un (actually working ! ) at Cemex Rugby and on the M6

How rude i was considering jumping off the trailer 1st time but remembered i had food in the cab :smiley:

Saw dogthehunter

3 for me this week…
LR18-8 coming off the M42 onto the M5
Mark H passed me waiting for ATS on the M42
MGB on the A34 nr Abingdon

Gonzo the jaffa on monday, and then again on tuesday morning on Monmouth truckstop.

I seen dingo twice this week monday wae logs somehwere on the m74 and wednesday he flashed me onto the M8 i was in my car going home

Seen Mark H mon am on M62 and again on thurs am on M6
Philberg thurs and frid am
Lee Hawke thurs on M180
And seen globby stobarts vehicles every day this week,including the scrapper for hire in scunthorpe,got a vid of the white one passin me pal will upload it looks well.