Who seen who... w.e the week of the change

Just a shame the weather ain’t changed!! Bring on the rain…

Can’t think of too many people this week but those include

KDT yesterday in traffic before m6 j6
Spanky
Dag

Tangoboy

DaiDap
Coltons Adam
DenisF’s Volvo

Tuesday M6 toll - Dlote
Tuesday M6 Kendal - Constantine
Wednesday M6 Nutsford? - Tango Boy
Wednesday A38 Lichfield - Dlote
Friday - M6 toll about an hour ago I might of seen Dog the Hunter??

Mon, Breedy M42.
Tues, Volvofh16 M18 & A46, Andrew V8 Croft Quarry, Wildfire M3.
Wed, Lonewolf A34, Farnborough boy11 M6.
Thurs, Andy disco M25, Someone in a Red n White Scania flashed & waved on the A31.
Fri, Tonka236 M6.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Kate yesterday, Spanky yesterday M5/M6 split, and Molepower Tuesday in a lay by near Raglan.

possibly Garouseman who drives one of the new FH’s for HB Holt in shrewsbury one day in the week but god knows which

The only person I have seen this week is Harry Monk on the M3 southbound about 12.15 ish…

Switchlogic A43 by the M1 today about 2ish. Spotted a bit late and just ended up flapping about like a lunatic.

Dag v8 on thursday and Mr B in the yard Friday

that is all

Just Twoosie & Dowadiddyman for me this week

seen harry a couple of times on the M3 A303 this week. a couple of others flashed but not too sure who they were :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Bricktrotter,

also had seen a member on here with the blue scania which has a orange front to it, trans Europe something

tango boy:
Mon, Breedy M42.
Thurs, Andy disco M25, Someone in a Red n White Scania flashed & waved on the A31.
Fri, Tonka236 M6.

what was he driving?

I bumped into Simon on the Europoort-Hull ferry Wednesday evening.

shuttlespanker:

tango boy:
Mon, Breedy M42.
Fri, Tonka236 M6.

what was he driving?

Does he not drive your Truck anymore then■■? That’s what I saw which made me think it was him :open_mouth:

parked up with mjbaron in Lucca last week , always a pleasure . Top lad ( for a northerner :laughing: )

wildfire:
seen harry a couple of times on the M3 A303 this week. a couple of others flashed but not too sure who they were :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

One was me :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

wildfire:

what were you driving tango? :sunglasses:

wildfire:

tango boy:

wildfire:

what were you driving tango? :sunglasses: