on the A14
spanky on the phone several times
tonka
mr vain
goaty
shifty chris who woke me up while i was having a power nap pmsl
turnbull 2012

8 wheels tonight on the A12

someone in an orange scanny who flashed and waved when i was on my way to deepest caerphilly and someone who flashed and waved at me on the M4 today in a S & K motor

and no doubt theres others who ive forgotton

just 1
Big al in wynnstays

Lightning on the M69 on Tuesday (I was driving a white 6w Globetrotter with blue curtainsides).
One of Lightnings colleagues tipping at Matthews’ Mill on Thursday, the wagon was an Actros “Martha Betty”…

Mon Chapman69 in yard, Thurs Chapman69 A14, Shifty Chris A14, Fri Chapman69 A41 Whitchurch :smiley: No Gickniff this week :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Phantom 309 on the A26 wed at St Omer !

Right… Im sorry if i miss anyone out!

Mikey-T on the a14
Mr Vain not far in front
Dlote waving like the loon he is :laughing: :laughing:
My new stalker, the man they call Goaty :smiley: (I wasnt laughing at yourself mate, the truck coming under thought i was waving at him (unless of course he is a member on here)
Possibly Shifty
Turnballs other motor (nice to see one of them working! :wink: :wink: )
Big un apparently polishing his tank!!
Andydisco but Mr V will probably say he cant be counted!
Lug84 for a natter in Tilbury!

Also had several flashes and waves of other people but dont know if they are members on here or just moaning my driving!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Big un on the M1 on Monday,
Gickniff on Tuesday in Stratford on Avon.
Breedy.

tonka236:

Mikey-T on the a14
Mr Vain not far in front
My new stalker, the man they call Goaty :smiley: (I wasnt laughing at yourself mate, the truck coming under thought i was waving at him (unless of course he is a member on here)
Possibly Shifty

Also had several flashes and waves of other people but dont know if they are members on here or just moaning my driving!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :grimacing: :grimacing:

What did I say wrong■■? I just felt that those that weren’t even registered users didnt really deserve the mention. I was merely airing an opinion, of which I consider I was entitled to. :-p

Dlote, Tonka, Andydisco, Tango boy, Valhalla, A big wave from Clarky :smiley: and Trevor (some bloke who just happened to have a name plate in his window!!!) :exclamation:

I think I saw a RMC white daf pulling a grey box going south on M40 M25 split early Thursday morning.

Seen sammmon heading out of Liverpool on Tuesday I think, seen big rig yesterday on thec62, seen Scottish cruiser last min on the 56 on Thursday, also the usual sightings of jody1980, dagv8, turn bull, haulier

MR VAIN:

tonka236:

Mikey-T on the a14
Mr Vain not far in front
Possibly Shifty

What did I say wrong■■? I just felt that those that weren’t even registered users didnt really deserve the mention. I was merely airing an opinion, of which I consider I was entitled to. :-p

Dlote, Tonka, Andydisco, Tango boy, Valhalla, A big wave from Clarky :smiley: and Trevor (some bloke who just happened to have a name plate in his window!!!) :exclamation:

Hi Mr Vain, what truck do you drive cos you have seen me a couple of times now and i havent seen you :slight_smile: Just wondering who to look out for mate :smiley: Tim.

FarnboroughBoy11:
I think I saw a RMC white daf pulling a grey box going south on M40 M25 split early Thursday morning.

if u mean a Man in instead of Daf that would of been me heading towards south wales

Seen Washy Jnr coming out of Morrisons Bridgwater on Friday but didn’t spot you till last minute otherwise i would have tooted out.

MR VAIN:

tonka236:

Mikey-T on the a14
Mr Vain not far in front
Possibly Shifty

You know what…

Calm down olde boy…

Also seen smudge (or grundill IIRC) coming out of Derby on A38 monday morning! Didnt spot the name plate until last minute!
Might have seen VolvoFH16 joining M6 at Cannock also on Monday?

tonka236:

Mikey-T on the a14
Mr Vain not far in front
Possibly Shifty

Cheeky welsh boy I have done more than him every week

FarnboroughBoy11:

keep taking the meds, you’ll get over these wild fantasies :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Shuttlespanker followed by tanktrotter on mon m42

Volvofh16:

i did see you, flashing and waving like a loon :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

Volvofh16:

i did see you, flashing and waving like a loon :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Haha i was well chuffed id seen ya didnt want u missing me so made sure,first time iv seen ya down rd i think.