Who says that the foreigners can't drive

Some skill here to admire …

facebook.com/LatestUpdates4 … 925842801/

youtube.com/watch?v=k9G2XYNsuEo

Impressive I have to say

Driver must be over 60
Possibly even 70+
Don’t see many under 60s driving like that (do you?)

I’ve done the same parking like the guy with the Fedex trailer, but in regular truck(with sleeper), not a day cab :grimacing:, not once but many times. :smiling_imp:

Some of the luckiest drivers around as well…

Reversing into the parcel depot doing a fedex run is an everyday thing. Don’t forget that this is NOT a blind side reverse - RHS traffic… :grimacing:

Meanwhile back in the UK driver attempts to slide truck sideways under bridge

thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/n … ay_bridge/

Bluey Circles:
Meanwhile back in the UK driver attempts to slide truck sideways under bridge

thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/n … ay_bridge/

Oh NO !!! Not Maritime AGAIN :open_mouth:

Nearly 3 years ago lol scraping the barrel or what :laughing: :unamused:

A good few years ago, we had a newbie trying to get on a bay at the M & S hub in Hemel.

It was a sort of dogleg blindside so a bit tricky, anyway new guy faffed about, just couldn’t get it, then Turkish bloke spectating hops out of his truck offers to help and gets it between the rails first time - righthand drive and all that. :sunglasses:

I found when doing a tricky reverse there was never anyone to see you do it successfully but when I made a ■■■■ up half the world was there to watch :open_mouth:

Socketset:
A good few years ago, we had a newbie trying to get on a bay at the M & S hub in Hemel.

It was a sort of dogleg blindside so a bit tricky, anyway new guy faffed about, just couldn’t get it, then Turkish bloke spectating hops out of his truck offers to help and gets it between the rails first time - righthand drive and all that. :sunglasses:

You’re going to get stoned to death for suggesting a foreign driver was helpful and a credit to the profession! :grimacing:

Evil8Beezle:

Socketset:

You’re going to get stoned to death for suggesting a foreign driver was helpful and a credit to the profession! :grimacing:

Not by me Pal, anyone who drives/drove in a foreign country with the wheel on the wrong side in my opinion is normally pretty good and sensible and helps others in need.
Not that I am biased ! It’s a brotherhood not a disfunctional family we are in !

3 wheeler:

Evil8Beezle:

Socketset:

Not by me Pal, anyone who drives/drove in a foreign country with the wheel on the wrong side in my opinion is normally pretty good and sensible and helps others in need.
Not that I am biased ! It’s a brotherhood not a disfunctional family we are in !

I agree with you mate, but then again unless you are Eastern European like me, then you get branded as unable to drive flip flop who got his licence “from grandfather rule” from a lot of people on this forum. :wink:

Dolph:
I agree with you mate, but then again unless you are Eastern European like me, then you get branded as unable to drive flip flop who got his licence “from grandfather rule” from a lot of people on this forum. :wink:

Now now, don’t be biter mate, or “bite” as us Brits would say! :wink:
Rise above it and do the job better than the vast majority of the half arsed incompetent bunch British morons that call themselves drivers! :smiley: Especially as your NOW this side of the water, and leeching off an ex power in decline that is still better than your home country. I’m sure someone will be along shorty to tell you that they wouldn’t do the same! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: