Who says drugs don’t work, welcome to the pleasure dome

No comment, but someone had a good night on the beer.

IMG_1781.jpeg

IMG_1780.jpeg

Frankie Says…Relax.
‘‘In Xanadu did Kublai Khan,.a pleasure dome erect,.Moving on’’

(Moving on bit nowt to do with Nolan’s Transport this time btw :smiley: )

Anybody under the age of 40 will not have a ■■■■ clue. :smiley:

Aha: Take on me, is that house with the mannequins where Carryfast lives?

Henry Stephens:
Aha: Take on me, is that house with the mannequins where Carryfast lives?

Aye it’s on the highway to hell,.all those mannequins are lit up by using either an AC or a DC supply…they have both systems.

Lit up at night with flashing lights and fluorescent lights that resemble a tarts boudoir in Malaga.

Oh so we ain’t doing 80s bands and song titles things anymore then. :neutral_face:
Pity I was just sat in garden drinking a Bucks Fizz and making my mind up about it.

(Tbf I actually AM sat in my dressing gown in the garden on my day off at this moment …but a cup of coffee not a BF. :smiley: )

I will send LimeyPhil around, he likes good Columbian grade white coffee, if Pablo Escobar was still alive now he would be bankrupt.

Henry Stephens:
I will send LimeyPhil around, he likes good Columbian grade white coffee, if Pablo Escobar was still alive now he would be bankrupt.

I reckon Phil is too busy looking after himself in the showers these days to be bothered tbh mate. :smiley:

Using my Weatherspoons app I have bought you a 6467 calorie myocardial infarction inducing breakfast with a side of a transient ischaemic attack on table 69.