Who pays best in the north west?

I am based in Warrington, and have heard that T.J. Morris, Sainsbury’s and the Co-Op pay the best rates for afternoons /nights. I am on £12 ph now, with hardly any overtime - can I do better elsewhere?Any advice would be appreciated Cheers :wink:

itchyfeet:
I am based in Warrington, and have heard that T.J. Morris, Sainsbury’s and the Co-Op pay the best rates for afternoons /nights. I am on £12 ph now, with hardly any overtime - can I do better elsewhere?Any advice would be appreciated Cheers :wink:

try H&G AT WEEKENDS! Stobrats at tossco widnes £19.06 :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I’m in widnes and our trampers take home 950ish for 6 days, need a letter from the pope to get in here tho

madiganzo:
I’m in widnes and our trampers take home 950ish for 6 days, need a letter from the pope to get in here tho

Course they do Kenny! while your at it get jackie chans paint while your out, some ■■■■■■■■ is spouted on here.

codge123:

madiganzo:

Course they do Kenny! while your at it get jackie chans paint while your out, some [zb] is spouted on here.

I can believe what codge said, I have earned more for 6 days but they were long days.

Many drivers invoice over a grand a week (Myself included when I need to)

I thought B&M did!

Where are you working then madaganzo? I will ask the pope for a letter if that will help … :wink: And thanks for all other replies.

Mulgrew haulage have motors running out of Birkenhead docks £10.50 an hour.

Brenntag on tanks, that codge is a know nothing knob too. I don’t post stuff that isn’t true, I’ve pm’d him and had no reply, grosse vixer

madiganzo:

So a brenntag tramper TAKES HOME £950ish for 6 days. On top of that you will need to add tax and national insurance which on average is 28%, which then equals £1216 for 6 days. 1216/6=202.66 a day by your statement (average).
So on average doing 6,5,6,5 he will earn £4458.52x by 13 payments( over the year works out at 13 payments) = £57960.76 yes just short of £58000 a year.
Yet this job for an operator/driver is advertised at £21000 jcp.jobhits.co.uk/OperatorDriver-id-1039204.

58k per annum is about right for a tramper who maxes his hours out, which some do. 3 x 15’s and 3 x 13’s equals 84 hours, 5 of them days are at our flat rate of £12 per hour, £16 per hour sat and sun. £29.39 night out money (x5). Paid all breaks plus an hour paid per day for doing paperwork, called admin. What I haven’t added to that is 4 x quarterly bonuses of roughly £250 each and a yearly bonus, which was paid 2 weeks ago and was £1400, now I’m not arsed whether you believe or not and just for you cadge, my uncle drives for coop lea green, same name as me, go and ask him, I’m sure you know him as you seem to know everything else! I suggest you go and boil your head mate

Not uncle Barry by any chance lol

Well done lad

Cheers, keep taking the tablets son

madiganzo:
58k per annum is about right for a tramper who maxes his hours out, which some do. 3 x 15’s and 3 x 13’s equals 84 hours, 5 of them days are at our flat rate of £12 per hour, £16 per hour sat and sun. £29.39 night out money (x5). Paid all breaks plus an hour paid per day for doing paperwork, called admin. What I haven’t added to that is 4 x quarterly bonuses of roughly £250 each and a yearly bonus, which was paid 2 weeks ago and was £1400, now I’m not arsed whether you believe or not and just for you cadge, my uncle drives for coop lea green, same name as me, go and ask him, I’m sure you know him as you seem to know everything else! I suggest you go and boil your head mate

So they pay all this boss money,then weekends are time n a third■■?

What’s boss about £12 p/h? And I think 16 for the weekend is reasonable?

madiganzo:
What’s boss about £12 p/h? And I think 16 for the weekend is reasonable?

As I’ve always said “Just cause you earn more than someone else, doesn’t mean you’re on a good wage” I’m based in Warrington too.

madiganzo:
What’s boss about £12 p/h?

Are you in the same Liverpool as me? The one in the North West? Of course £12 PH is “boss”.

58 grand for driving a truck lmao I want some of what hes been smoking lol

Suttons on the Chlorine is the best money up there as it’s danger money. £60k+ if I remember correctly.

Dead men’s shoes though which is apt & quite witty even if I do say so myself.