Who owns who these days?

i have noticed GIST pulling culina trailers and ASDA pulling NFT trailers recently. neither of these are trailers hire companies like hill hire so whats the story? subbing work out to them and using their own units on their trailers like tesco do with stobbies?

I know NFT have trucks that say “In partnership with asda” on the door and i know some NFT drivers go round in sainsburys trucks and trailers.

Gates:
I know NFT have trucks that say “In partnership with asda” on the door and i know some NFT drivers go round in sainsburys trucks and trailers.

NFT do some consolidation and distribution for both ASDA and Sainsbury`s

I wonder how long it will be, before U No OO gets a mention? :grimacing: :grimacing: .

Buycrider:
I wonder how long it will be, before U No OO gets a mention? :grimacing: :grimacing: .

here you go STOBARTS :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

“shhh you know who” was mentioned in the original post! :smiley:

My wife works at Gist in Crewe and sometimes a subbie will come in with his own trailer and his load is already on one of their own trailers. The subby takes the Gist trailer and then the subbies trailer sometimes inadvertantly gets loaded and is used by Gist.

Sainsbury’s St.Albans was a NFT site. Just got paid less than Sainsbury’s drivers! Not sure if JS run it now? Mind you Crick seems to have all JS trailers in their yard now. And the Asda units too.

The money men own them all.

Its all ■■■■■■■■ in ■■■■■■■■, Gist will pull for Culina and pick up whatever Culina have for them, same as NFT with ASDA, Sainsbury’s, Tesco etc (yes NFT have pulled Tesco)

streaky:
Sainsbury’s St.Albans was a NFT site. Just got paid less than Sainsbury’s drivers! Not sure if JS run it now? Mind you Crick seems to have all JS trailers in their yard now. And the Asda units too.

St Albans is still managed by NFT. Most of the units and trailers are hired from Sainsburys.

Kirk Ella 71:

Buycrider:

here you go STOBARTS :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

blimey i thought you were going to say voldemort … :open_mouth:

I think some companies have an agreement to help each other out, I know we have a few companies that if we scratch their back then hopefully they’ll scratch ours in return.