Who on TNUK has had the Covid Jab?

Carryfast:

BossHogg:
Just had my second, now waiting for the side effects!

To be fair cytokine storm and/or platelets crash and blood clots lodging in places like brain blood vessels etc are a bit more than ‘side effects’.

Notice they don’t say whether the risk increases after the second jab and whether those who are known to have suffered such ‘side effects’ had the second jab.

Google strikes again. :smiley:

There is a website with dedications and memorials to those who have died after having the covid vaccinations.
There must be over 40 of them worldwide.
Since 147,000,000 have been administered, it looks close to making you immortal !

Franglais:
There is a website with dedications and memorials to those who have died after having the covid vaccinations.
There must be over 40 of them worldwide.
Since 147,000,000 have been administered, it looks close to making you immortal !

Yeah right lets trust Bill Gates.
Exactly what changes biologically in the case of over 60’s other than that we’d obviously be prime candidates for Gate’s stated aim of ‘population reduction’.
Save all that pension cash to keep the elites in luxury.

dw.com/en/germany-restricts- … a-57049301

birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi … r-20326297

^^^ I wonder if the causes of death was listed as Covid? That’d be a proper quandary for them I’d imagine.

the maoster:
^^^ I wonder if the causes of death was listed as Covid? That’d be a proper quandary for them I’d imagine.

Maybe the causes of death were listed as things like, stroke, heart failure, cancer and other stuff that any 40 people from millions die of? And even old age?
Don’t overlook the obvious.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: You keep telling yourself that if that’s what you believe. Has there even been a death in the last year without covid listed on the certificate?

Well it looks like the common cold has gone because it seems no ■■■■■■ has it for 12 month only covid.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:
Well it looks like the common cold has gone because it seems no [zb] has it for 12 month only covid.

Recent versions of the common cold also seem like it’s been messed with by the biotech loons to give it gain of function.
Always now the same precitable zb of an extreme and painful constricting throat infection followed by gallons of snot running down into the lungs then takes at least a month to clear if not escalates to pneumonia.
I’ve also linked something similar with the flu vaccine and haven’t had it for at least 3 years.
Whatever it is the immune response to it is too extreme to be the common cold as we knew it.

Carryfast:
To be fair cytokine storm and/or platelets crash and blood clots lodging in places like brain blood vessels etc are a bit more than ‘side effects’.

Notice they don’t say whether the risk increases after the second jab and whether those who are known to have suffered such ‘side effects’ had the second jab.

I was on about the normal side effects, aching arm, cold like symptons etc. Not all the rubbish the doom and gloom merchants are spouting.

BossHogg:

Carryfast:

I was on about the normal side effects, aching arm, cold like symptons etc. Not all the rubbish the doom and gloom merchants are spouting.

Remind me why is the government thinking about withdrawing AZ at least, for under 30’s ?.Why has Germany already done it for under 60’s ?.
What’s different in the biology of over 60’s other than being more vulnerable to the immune system going rogue not less.

I’m 53 and have had 2 AZ shots, apart from the reported side effects of sore arm and mild flu/cold like symptoms, I’ve had no serious problems.

Carryfast:
Always now the same precitable zb of an extreme and painful constricting throat infection followed by gallons of snot running down into the lungs then takes at least a month to clear if not escalates to pneumonia.

I think you should probably see a doctor about that old fruit

So…the close monitoring of these vaccines has possibly found a rare side effect. A serious effect but a rare one. Good.
Surely this goes to show that the system is working?
(Waits for posts saying it is all part of a plan to fool us all, makes a false sense of security, set up decades ago by some group etc etc)
Finding that there may be some effect in younger and female recipients of the Astra-Zeneca jab is notable. For those it may be better to use a different make of jab.
It’s worth noting that these are rare events and only become apparent after huge numbers of the jab are given.
As someone who isn’t a young female, I am much more at risk from contracting COVID than from any known effects of this jab, so have no hesitation to have my second one when offered.
Am I worried about unknown side effects?
Well, given that the future is one big unknown for us all, I don’t think worrying too much about unlikely events is very constructive.

Franglais:
Well, given that the future is one big unknown for us all, I don’t think worrying too much about unlikely events is very constructive.

What, like an otherwise healthy human dying from Covid?

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

I think you should probably see a doctor about that old fruit

That’s deffo a reasonable description of what is supposedly the ‘common cold’ in recent years.All too coincidental with the growth in the molecular biotech agenda.

the maoster:

Franglais:

What, like an otherwise healthy human dying from Covid?

Which appears to be one chance in a hundred from one infection?
Reducible to near zero by having an injection with a less than one in a million risk.
Yeah, all unlikely events, some more unlikely than others.

Remember that as you get older it seems the risk from COVID increases.
So, “Do ya feel lucky?”

And will you still be feeling lucky for the next several years as the virus mutates, and as you get older?
No longer one chance in a hundred, but possibly several chances as years pass, and waves come around again and again. Do you expect to live more than ten years? Does 1 in 10 sound so good?

Or will you be thinking that the less, otherwise healthy, people who refuse to get a jab, so allowing more mutation, might be acting selfishly, and are putting your life at unnecessary risk?

None of the above is sure. None is certain.
But it is certainly a possible scenario.

So if I don’t have a vaccine jab does this mean that your jab won’t work?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Got a text to book mine today. Booked for next Saturday. I’m 43.

rearaxle:
So if I don’t have a vaccine jab does this mean that your jab won’t work?

The sheep really do believe that.
It’s all part of the emotional blackmail narrative because they know that many will prefer to take it than alienating friends and family.
Also the questions why do we need to instruct human cells to produce the Covid spike protein why not just inject it directly.
Where is the off switch or timer to tell them to stop producing it when it’s supposedly kicked off the required response.
What evidence says that Covid kills because of no anti body response to it as opposed to the exact opposite of an immune system meltdown.
I’m leaning even more towards the idea that there is a sinister motive behind it all but they’ve probably won and might as well get it over with.
Resistance is futile and probably counter productive.

How much tinfoil did you have to buy for your hat?