Who on TNUK has had the Covid Jab?

Had mine (Astra Zenica) at 16:30 today - 8hrs ago & feeling fine no side effects.

Very impressed with the Covid Vax setup at St Clare Medical Center Penzance.
Very Cornish Very Friendly, arrived about 5 minutes early and was in and out in about ten minutes.

An NHS success - Congrats everyone.

If only our Govt used & supported the NHS more instead of paying Billions to the likes of Serco & ■■■■■ Harding.

whisperingsmith:
Had mine (Astra Zenica) at 16:30 today - 8hrs ago & feeling fine no side effects.

Very impressed with the Covid Vax setup at St Clare Medical Center Penzance.
Very Cornish Very Friendly, arrived about 5 minutes early and was in and out in about ten minutes.

An NHS success - Congrats everyone.

If only our Govt used & supported the NHS more instead of paying Billions to the likes of Serco & ■■■■■ Harding.

So who set up the vaccine scheme and put the money into the research?

Aged 73,I had my jab yesterday.No effect at all so far.

Yup on Wednesday

there is talk of a ‘vaccine passport’ :unamused: to go shopping,the pub,in fact anywhere,and Raab hasn’t ruled it out.there is also a petition against it,which i shall be signing (sorry,i can’t do the link).i myself won’t be having a jab,my friend is,but as neither of us have smart phones,we will probably starve if the passport becomes law.

My missus & meself had ours done this morning down at Leigh sports village, Good set up & we went straight into the booths after registering but you have to wait 15 minutes if you’re driving just in case of a reaction.

Just had my first one.
Very well organised.

Oh, and am I only one to be given one of these stickers?
Or do these only come to those of who sell our souls to Bill Gates?

^^^ quite a reaction their Franglais, looks like the surrounding skin has morphed into some sort of dark stained leather or vinyl, then there’s those weird scrape marks, i’d get that looked at if i were you :laughing:

Juddian:
^^^ quite a reaction their Franglais, looks like the surrounding skin has morphed into some sort of dark stained leather or vinyl, then there’s those weird scrape marks, i’d get that looked at if i were you :laughing:

Get it looked at? You got a telescope?
I`m still practicing social distancing. After years of being an antisocial, miserable, git I have found my métier!

Fantastic experience today. I had the Pfizer Jab at 09.10 this morning. I got an extra 2 bars on my 4g connection, scored 28 on Pop Master and was given a 3d printed face mask.

I had another appointment in the same clinic at 11.00 so could do some people watching as I remained in the car park. Peoples driving is horrendous, 4x4 vehicles running over kerbs, having 4 or 5 shunts to get in a space, people complaining how much the needle had hurt them, screams from consulting rooms and people kicking off at the marshals and staff.

Was anyone else asked the question on arrival have they taken part in a ‘vaccine trial’ previously. :confused:

Some non-reported side effects of the vaccine are being reported online now!

They include an increased use of some facial muscles: It seems that a decrease in miserableness and fear is causing an increase in smiling. Other long term effects are likely to be increased sociability and general well-being. There is a danger that smiling and generally feeling OK again, could spread wider in the community, so Be Careful!
Optimism about the future is only a small danger to a few people, but beware it does remain a possibility.

Those wishing to avoid these effects should continue to refuse the jab and self delude until further notice.

Edit
Help is at hand for those affected by “optimism” or “smiling”: YouTube is full of videos designed to restore feelings of doubt, paranoia, and reinforce feelings that “I`m the only victim” by introducing you to loads of other “only victims”. They normally are identified by starting “Watch this before it is banned” or “This be taken down soon” and are often over a year old. They normally end with an appeal to support the free speech (of quasi religious leaders to speak about science and medicine). Give generously, since you need these sites to help you defeat the MSM and their money grabbers, so support these money grabbers now!

Franglais:
Some non-reported side effects of the vaccine are being reported online now!

They include an increased use of some facial muscles: It seems that a decrease in miserableness and fear is causing an increase in smiling. Other long term effects are likely to be increased sociability and general well-being. There is a danger that smiling and generally feeling OK again, could spread wider in the community, so Be Careful!
Optimism about the future is only a small danger to a few people, but beware it does remain a possibility.

Those wishing to avoid these effects should continue to refuse the jab and self delude until further notice.

Edit
Help is at hand for those affected by “optimism” or “smiling”: YouTube is full of videos designed to restore feelings of doubt, paranoia, and reinforce feelings that “I`m the only victim” by introducing you to loads of other “only victims”. They normally are identified by starting “Watch this before it is banned” or “This be taken down soon” and are often over a year old. They normally end with an appeal to support the free speech (of quasi religious leaders to speak about science and medicine). Give generously, since you need these sites to help you defeat the MSM and their money grabbers, so support these money grabbers now!

The independent medical advisory panel for Drinkaware, the UK alcohol education charity, has also published guidance on the issue.

Dr Fiona Sim, chair of the panel, said: “It’s really important to know that, even if you do drink, you’ll still benefit from having the jab, so please don’t turn it down.”

However, the panel advises that you do not drink for two days before having the vaccine, and for two weeks afterwards.

Just had my second, now waiting for the side effects!

Lawrence Dunbar:
My good lady & I have had ours,So just waiting for the second one, We are close to the Medical center where we reside which is a bonus IMO, less than five minutes walk. Stay safe everyone, Regards Larry.

We have both had our second jabs, So hopefully it going to work for everyone, Regards Larry.

So will these jabs have to be taken for life as the virus will never go away and all the talk of 2 test a week and traffic light systems ect ect.

Then having to carry vaccine certificates/passports to get about…for how long?,how many of us will start to get ■■■■■■ of with having basically an I’d card just to go for a ■■■■■■■ coffee.This is just the start…

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:
So will these jabs have to be taken for life as the virus will never go away and all the talk of 2 test a week and traffic light systems ect ect.

Then having to carry vaccine certificates/passports to get about…for how long?,how many of us will start to get ■■■■■■ of with having basically an I’d card just to go for a [zb] coffee.This is just the start…

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

it is just the start…the sheeple need to wake up to this bollox fast! i thought Johnson said we would be back to normal once the elderly and those with underlying health conditions were vaccinated? utter ■■■■■■■■ from billy liar and his gang :imp: :imp: :imp:

BossHogg:
Just had my second, now waiting for the side effects!

To be fair cytokine storm and/or platelets crash and blood clots lodging in places like brain blood vessels etc are a bit more than ‘side effects’.

Notice they don’t say whether the risk increases after the second jab and whether those who are known to have suffered such ‘side effects’ had the second jab.