Who is working over bank holiday

any of you lot working over weekend i have the pleasure of working at some quarry near congleton all weekend

I was asked to do a couple of drops in London today, but after 68 hours this week, 66 last week I politely refused.

Nope. :sunglasses:

me neither :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

Nope 3 days off for me! :smiley:

Afraid so :frowning: up to Leeds from Reading this evening, back to Reading. Then London Monday 0100 to load,back to Reading.
Tuesday deliver the Leeds load in Hereford.

Yep, sat and Sunday then 4 days off so not too bad!

Yep, travel to Bletchley in the morning to pick a truck up, then up to Wolverhampton for 11am, hotel in Wolverhampton on Sunday night, shift on Monday then take truck back to Bletchley after shift and home.

Shipping out Sunday on 22.45 portsmouth-Caen for France and Spain.

Heathrow to Cwmbran on Monday.
The good side is double time on a bank holiday :slight_smile:
The bad side is my Volvo’s in for a service so I’ve got to take an Axor :cry:

Yup, as I try to do every BH weekend. Get a good week’s pay in three shifts, then take midweek off during half term to go out with the family. :slight_smile:

our depot bank holiday is a JOKE.

Everybody gets £4.70hr extra. Fair? Sounds fair before you think about it…

warehouse get time and half, drivers get just over time and third. Not so fair!!!

suffice to say, I book every BH off!

George@ASDA driver:
our depot bank holiday is a JOKE.

Everybody gets £4.70hr extra. Fair? Sounds fair before you think about it…

warehouse get time and half, drivers get just over time and third. Not so fair!!!

suffice to say, I book every BH off!

I only get £2 extra, but it’s across the board, thus gives me chance to get out during daylight, as normally I can only make my basic rate unless I stick to nights.

We get Double Time + Day In Lieu. Needless to say the vacant runs fill up quicker than a fatties stomach in KFC.

So no, I’m off unfortunately :frowning:

was offered, but declined.

few jars last night
very exspensive indian restaurant tonite
fishing tomorrow night
few jars Monday night(0800 start Tuesday)

Run back in today, off sat pm all sun then run Heysham Monday pm then up the road to park up then run to Darlington for 10ish Tuesday

Driving a transit down to battersea power station and back home. Leave at 4AM, unload me self, home by 12. That’s the plan anyway :smiley:

Working on monday. Even done a 12hr shift today at time and a half. Ran down to Manchester to load 42 pallets. 3 flamin hours to get loaded though!!!:twisted:

ive got my 1st full bank holiday 3days off in 2 years :smiley:

Worked today…0100 Yate,WSM,Bridgwater and Rugby
Sunday…Day off (taking my daughter and her mate to Cele soccer 6 at Reading)
Monday…0345 Brackley-Silverstone-Brackley,tip and wash then Brackley-Andover-Brackley

All bank holidays are worked unless you book holiday (we get 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank holidays to book whenever)