WHO IS NOT WORKING XMAS WEEK w/c Mon 22/12/08?

This may be a long thread this week as some will be on Holiday and some will be unemployed.

I’m still the latter :cry:

working today, monday, then off until the 5th. and as an added bonus he’s paying me holiday pay when i’ve not got any holidays left, so long as i worked today - no brainer :laughing:

feeling for all of the folks out of work, been there myself this year as i was on agency until about 4 / 5 months back

stevie

On holiday. :sunglasses:

Unemployed but looking forward to Xmas! :smiley: :smiley:
Stu

Working Monday and Tuesday, possibly Wednesday.

I am working on the 22nd and 23rd December 18 tonner work, one drop on each day :smiley:

Still unemployed, but looking to volunteer some time to the homeless over the Christmas period, hopefully spending all night out Christmas Eve/Christmas day. I might not have a job but I have a bed to sleep in, for those that dont the least I can do do is help out with some food and blankets. There’s always someone worse off than yourself.

Tiger.

Mon, Tues , and Weds :cry: :cry: :cry: Who said the building game is slack

Fastrantiger:
Still unemployed, but looking to volunteer some time to the homeless over the Christmas period, hopefully spending all night out Christmas Eve/Christmas day. I might not have a job but I have a bed to sleep in, for those that dont the least I can do do is help out with some food and blankets. There’s always someone worse off than yourself.

Tiger.

well said that man

Working mon tues then off on holiday till new year.

5th January 2009 :smiley:

Yes and no really.

I have finally parted company with the transport game. After nothing for nearly 2 weeks, I got a phone call expecting me to drop everything and bail them out.

They didn’t take to kindly to me pointing out that I had other things arranged and would not be able to. So me and the company have parted company.

Anyhow, got a training day for the new job on monday and on the 5th Jan I am off to a 5 day training course in Norwich (all expenses paid)

Needless to say it is not transport :smiley:

working right up to xmas eve then off xmas day and boxing day, but back to work on the saturday. :frowning: :slight_smile:

Unemployed but looking forward to Xmas and a new job in jan.

I’m on holiday!! Yay!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Fifteen glorious days, from today (20th) until the 5th of January… Sadly, they will go all too quickly!

Our works party tonight, in on 23,24th but no deliverys, back on 27th & 30th, then off till Jan 2nd :open_mouth:

Sir LANs-a-lot:
I’m on holiday!! Yay!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Fifteen glorious days, from today (20th) until the 5th of January… Sadly, they will go all too quickly!

same here.

Mon,Tue,Wed 1800 start. Off Thurs, Back in 2300 Fri

I finished last night 19th and fly to bulgaria on tuesday 23rd for the xmas and the new year, then return back on the 2nd january and back to work on the 5th…
Lubbly-Jubbly
HAPPY XMAS to everyone and a happy and prosperous new year.

Monday, tuesday, wednesday, off, off, saturday, sunday… oh the joys