Who goes where w/c Mon 30/08/04 Tues 31/08/04

I’m starting this early this week as I have to go out at silly o’clock tommorow :confused: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused:

where is everyone going next week

pam

job hunting…

here…there and more than likely …Everywhere. But i lurv it :laughing: :laughing:

On Tue, on way to Poland (Krakow) but by the fly! :laughing: for my holiday but i wish use road from England to Poland but my parents will not have that! :cry:

Benz :sunglasses:

Betz:
On Tue, on way to Poland (Krakow) but by the fly! :laughing: for my holiday but i wish use road from England to Poland but my parents will not have that! :cry:

Benz :sunglasses:

enjoy

Tuesday

bangor,then wigan . .

rest of the week :question: :question: :question:

Where ever my agency send me, if they have something…what I’m driving is another matter, but I’m hoping today was my last day driving a 3.5t for a long time. They say they’re gonna put me out for 7.5t jobs first and foremost for a bit though.

I’ve got a very early start on Sunday. I have to get down to Portsmouth for the 20:30 boat to St Malo, in a days driving.
I’ll have to leave the yard at about 05:00 (you know what the first 0 stands for don’t you :question: :smiley: ). Do a ten hour drive with a couple of 1 hour breaks, plus a bit for unexpected hold-ups (unexpected ?, on a bank holiday Sunday?) :exclamation: It appears I have to book-in before 18:30.

I’ve got two deliveries in France then I have no doubt I’ll be reloading somewhere, for England usually, tip that and reload for home. I expect to be home on Wednesday, provided that that is the plan and there are no serious changes to the plan :open_mouth: :smiley: .

Day run Tuesday, as my current wagon comes to the end of it’s lease contract that day, and is going back to Iveco… :cry:

(Yes, I’m wierd…I like Ivecos…including Eurotechs… :blush: )

Two lots of load at Stourton for Teesport…then it’s time to move into what I have a nasty feeling is going to be a non-megaspace (although still high-roof) 02 plate Actros… :cry: :cry: :cry:

Come back Penfold the P-cab…all is forgiven… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:wink:

Sunday Barnard Castle for a day looking at Trucks! :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Then the rest of the week i shall be resting! :smiley: :wink:

off monday as for rest of week nobody knows :unamused: not even god :laughing: :laughing:

Simon:
I’ve got a very early start on Sunday. I have to get down to Portsmouth for the 20:30 boat to St Malo, in a days driving.
I’ll have to leave the yard at about 05:00 (you know what the first 0 stands for don’t you :question: :smiley: ). Do a ten hour drive with a couple of 1 hour breaks, plus a bit for unexpected hold-ups (unexpected ?, on a bank holiday Sunday?) :exclamation: It appears I have to book-in before 18:30.

I’ve got two deliveries in France then I have no doubt I’ll be reloading somewhere, for England usually, tip that and reload for home. I expect to be home on Wednesday, provided that that is the plan and there are no serious changes to the plan :open_mouth: :smiley: .

Thats a fair old hike to do in a day, Simon!!! I am about 15 miles from Portsmouth … they are pretty easy going at Portsmouth … just follow the signs for ferries once you are on the M275 and pull on the weighbridge. then get in the appropiate queqe, then go to Office and get ticket.

Tuesday Lichfield to london, then reload for Paris tip on wednesday, after that I don’t know. :wink:

Ive got an early start sunday, painting the back of the house, the front was done this week, did try to bring in the WTD but er in doors would’t ave none of it, hopeing for a phone call saturday, so i can start new job loading Odensa and have a rest from the diy.
sdj

mon - weds restin :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: thursday onward training for my first class 2 job, milk tankers i cant wait :unamused: :wink: :smiley: :unamused:

Day off monday, roll in about 10 oclock tuesday to wash wagon if its not raining then over to Durapipe in Cannock in the afternoon to load up for Weds.

ohterry555:
job hunting…

On the move agin Tez? Me n’all M8, im doing the next tues to friday for a favour to them, but im gone after that, unless they can fix me parking in cannock up, and no staurdays! :laughing:

castle donnington 09.00 tuesday :laughing:

no where as i had nasty accident last thursday night :cry: :cry: so i am off for at least the week :cry: :cry:

First job Monday is a collection in Zürich a couple of kilometres down the road from where I am parked at the moment. Then after doing customs up into Germany to Herrenberg to finish off loading, most likely Monday but it may turn out to be Tuesday if they don’t want a second trailer on Monday. Home either Tuesday or Wednesday.