Who goes where w/c Mon 26/04 or am i the only one working

Wondered who else is working this coming bank holiday Monday,
I am heading for San Sebastien with fish tonight and as the fuel protests in France are causing problems i am shipping Poole to Santander tomoro at 0800.maybe, as the Contentin is still ■■■■■■■ in Poole at the moment because Cherbourg is blocked by French fishermen. :confused:

i’m going to the pub unless her indoors decides we need to go to the garden center again. Does that count.

Class 2 multidrop, ambient food, Devon area.

ive got 2 tesco purfleets, a 5.00am and a 6.30 running out of tilbury.
end of 1 shift and start of another so should be home by 8.

shipping out sunday 5 drops italy todo next week

Going to Egypt for 10 days ( going diving in the red sea) :smiley:

7.5 tonne / Sprinter Van collecting waste tyres for recycling from anywhere in the uk . wont know till tues where im off to

Mon
Tue - sign on dole :cry: :cry: :cry:
Wed - a 2 hour pre job interview demo drive for P/T LGV instructor - I love role play :unamused: :wink:
Thu
Fri

I will be in the land of nod :slight_smile: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I’m Sun - Thur, so Sunday is my b/h !

Hee-haw as usual (at the moment.) :frowning:

We don’t do Bank Holidays :smiley: …so I’ll be cutting the grass or some other household chore based activity, maybe I’ll drink mesen daft instead :open_mouth: :laughing: :wink:

No bank holiday in the ROI :frowning: it’s the following Monday 2nd of June :slight_smile:

20.00 sun morrisons northwich then back home empty,(classed as bank hol for me)then rest of week on hol. :slight_smile:

Don’t do bank holidays anymore…HIAB test on Tuesday afternoon :smiley:

got my bank holiday booze in. gonna set my alarm mon morn so i can wake up laugh an roll over back to land of nod lol :smiley:

Shipping out monday for 1 drop germany on tues, as for rest of the week who knows yet…

delivering chilled/frozen round hampshire monday,
back to the stiffling office tuesday &wednesday
day off thursday
god knows friday-depends if phone rings or not!

Nowhere still on sick for 3weeks!

no bank holiday in melbourne but im off monday anyway as we’re very quiet