Who goes where w/c Mon 24/10/05

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

Brum eventually …in yard for 8 then load and go

last day of my three days off

i,m off all week moving house,no rest for the wicked

6th week of paramedic training - Bolton :sunglasses:

Not drove a truck for 5 weeks arrrrrggggghhhhh!! :frowning: :frowning:

Usual Sunday departure with the first drop in Zaventem, Belgium, on Monday. On into Germany then for drops on Tuesday in Thurnau, Bondorf and Herrenberg. Reload from Herrenberg, Wednesday or Thursday.

I’m hoping Thursday as there is a football match I want to listen to on Wednesday night, and I can use the wi-fi hot spot in the services to do that. You can guarantee though, that the week I don’t want to load until Thursday I will be out of there Wednesday. :unamused: :unamused:

cwmbran for me monday, then it’s upto the those above.

6am start with 6 deliveries. one for stoke one for widnes 3 in warrington and one in runcorn.

jon

Full load to Thirsk then reload out of Stockton and back home Tuesday. Then three days off

All next week should be delivering steel
locally but last time I was supposed told
I would be doing the local run and ended
up doing west yorkshire.

Another week with the " Pork Pioneers " out of Spalding and going oop north.

walsall. 1 drop in raleigh street then back home

im starting tommorrow im going to eastbourne have my time off then 1 to deliver in eastbourne 1 in hastings 1 in canterbury then ship out empty on the train load in belgium then tip up in the north west an wont know what im doin for the rest of the week till im empty

off on monday

tuesday norfolk…holt, cromer ans 3 others tbc

rest of week i aint gota clue yet

convoy:
All next week should be delivering steel
locally but last time I was supposed told
I would be doing the local run and ended
up doing west yorkshire.

bloody hell convoy surely that is a local run!i realise that west yorkies arnt true yorkshire men,but its still local.

off monday attending family bereavment in kent.then its the usual boring nose to the grindstone stuff,delivering beer to notts,lincs,south yorks,derbys

At the moment, it is load Monday in Brierley Hill for Madrid, backloading out of Valencia.
The Boss did make a little mention of a load that needs to go and was I interested. When he told me where, I said ok… we’ll see

today… climbing the walls at home
tomorrow… climbing the walls at home
monday…climbing the walls/shouting at the kids at home
tuesday… doctors surgery in the afternoon, where hopefully hell pass me fit to return to work… otherwise… :wink: climbing the walls at home.
dont take driving for granted… its a great job you know! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

runout tommorow (sunday) straight upto livingston in sockland (as RobK calls it) tip 0800 monday morning reload in livingston back to wales and then do it all over again… thats my week sorted… :smiley:

btw.
its a new job more money more nights out and less work (apparently)…heaviest load they carry is “8 tonnes”!!.. :open_mouth:

Truck is a Renault Premium (400) but it looks tidy enough i will see tommorow how it drives (not driven one b4) be interesting to see what the knockover box is like (i know i hated the ones in the Mercs at my old place) :stuck_out_tongue:

Well wish me luck… :wink:

Load Scunthorpe Monday at 0930 for Kent,then ship out to Belgium for 2 collections in Staden and Mouscron to deliver to Enfield then backout to Belgium again :smiley: