Who goes where w/c Mon 22/05/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

lutterworth for 8am

bookers at haydock for 6.20 then costco at haydock (around the corner) for 9.30 :open_mouth: . followed by somerfield lea green and classic drinks down the road. then drop and reload at burtonwood brewery in suttons yard opposite somerfield.

easy day

jon

Tip Slough Sunday evening and load for Steinbourg then probably loading back from Switzerland to France

Sheffield for 11am. Grrr. On the bright side, it’s a flatrack, so no reload.

Nowhere :smiley: Off sick after RTA in Spain on wednesday. See euro forum for post.

West yorkshire on monday but dont
know where I will be the rest of the week

monday 00.30 start, trunk to carnforth for a trailer swap in a white 55 reg FM12 :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Start new job, dont know what im driving yet, but it will be right hand drive :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :blush: pulling Norfolk Line euroliners,so anyone between Felixstowe and Witham had better watch out. Hoprfully it will be a temporary job until i can find something better, i only moved for the money, not the job.

Jobcentre…again :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Southampton first to get a loaded box off, then abingdon tip for 11am :slight_smile:

Semtex:
Jobcentre…again :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

get me an appointment, its a nightmare getting in touch with the jokeshop round here, since they introduced the new telephone only system.

seriously though, I awaiting a call for start times on agy work outa GCT thorne, prolly won`t know start time till late pm sunday

whitesmith with ten ton of wood for the 3rd wk running,then your guess is as good as anyone else?

Started new job in Glasgow last week, back driving buses - CitySightSeeing!

Monday see’s me getting payed to travel to Stirling to do an 8 hour shift, and im payed for my traveling expenses as Stirling is short of a driver.

Best job ive ever had, No hassle, No stress, Brilliant pay - downside, Summer job only :frowning:

Catching sunday night ferry from Liverpool to Dublin for tip at Ballydesmond monday pm :slight_smile:

kindle530:
Start new job, dont know what im driving yet, but it will be right hand drive :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :blush: pulling Norfolk Line euroliners,so anyone between Felixstowe and Witham had better watch out. Hoprfully it will be a temporary job until i can find something better, i only moved for the money, not the job.

good luck pal. :wink:

Thanks dad, will let you know how it goes mate.

jessicas dad:

kindle530:

good luck pal. :wink:

Why would you want a left ■■■■■■ on uk work? if its not necessary. I drive a right hand drive on the continent and enjoy it for the novelty value, when a customs man is knocking on the passenger window. but otherwise it is a pain in the arse

Ship out tomorrow afternoon and down to St Quentin area for first drop Monday, then a bit of playing in Paris then down towards Poitiers way to finish up, dunno about reload, but gotta get out of France by Thursday cuz of holiday :unamused:

danielwilkie:
Started new job in Glasgow last week, back driving buses - CitySightSeeing!

Monday see’s me getting payed to travel to Stirling to do an 8 hour shift, and im payed for my traveling expenses as Stirling is short of a driver.

Best job ive ever had, No hassle, No stress, Brilliant pay - downside, Summer job only :frowning:

short of buses too apparently. no early morning runs to larbert (before 7am) or late runs (10pm) which means i spend half my life running the missus to work :unamused:
better watch out for my old man too. he was on the school run last week so he wont be in a good mood :laughing: