Who goes where w/c Mon 09/07/07

So where is everyone going :question:

Tip out Cardiff 8am and then 2 tips in Bristol and a possible reload in portbury

7 drops france starting area 60!!! where ever that is & ending up south of lyon as for backload no idea yet

bellshill, then load for milano

brescia monday and tuesday - should be interesting, our uk customer gave us the transport to do (only 6 loads this week) and their italian counterparts are fairly unhappy and putting any obstacle they can in the way… i likes a challenge :stuck_out_tongue:

Long distance on Monday, Birmingham, should take about 25 minutes… :laughing:

Tip Mid Wales 9 a.m, Yate Bristol n/o Portbury …

Air freight outta Heathrow for Maidstone then out to Whitlich to load, for where is still a surprise.

Yard 8am monday, no work on for the lorry :unamused:

Its looking a bit dire at the moment, 2 trucks sold and i’m the last 1 in.

The same week als the last week housewife :laughing:

But Friday we go down to santapod for a weekend.

mon = home
t ue = home
wed = rhodes for 2 weeks yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa :laughing:

thacham for sometime in the morning . last week at work then off for 2 so they can throw as much crap at me as they want :smiley:

jon

load whitchurch in the morning to tip magdeburg on wed am

load soton at 8am mon then to kingswinford,for when it gets there, back load hansons to ? .

so pretty much normal for the week.

Prestegne, Rugby, and Balderton

Load up Monday for Leatherhead, reload outta Purfleet (a unimog, whatever that is - a one-eyed cat?)

grumpybum:
a unimog, whatever that is

Mercedes Benz Fastrac
only older design and nowhere near as good

Semtex:

grumpybum:
a unimog, whatever that is

Mercedes Benz Fastrac
only older design and nowhere near as good

Thanks for that - will help when I’m traipsing around looking for load (probably in the rain!) :unamused:

UNIMOG PICS

Thought I’d better whack that up since, although they serve the same purpose, Unimogs look nothing like JCB Fastraks, so you could have been traipsing for a while! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Thanks for that Lucy :wink: