Who goes where w/c mon 03/11/03

Early start tommorrow, (serves me right for taking the mick out of mal). Start at 4am to tip ASDA Washington 8am, then reload Newton Aycliffe for Doncaster, then home hopefully :slight_smile:
Trev

:laughing: Fair play to you Trevor! I didnt go in today, dentist appointment, and to be fair I hated that every bit as much as a 3am start!

Tommorow Im in the yard at 8am, nice one, I pulled the pin anyway on Monday told them I cant and wont do earlies as bad as that, and I think Im on an afternoon shift starting next monday with the agency! :slight_smile:

Mal.

wednesday, and i’m away from the worst of it!

8am start, to Beckton, Stratford x2, Hackney, Clapton, Romford x2, Brentwood and home for lunch!!!

i love wednesdays!

so where is everyone going this week?

pam

1 week in New Orleans soaking up the Jazz & blues (and Southern Comfort!)
Then a week in Memphis soaking up the tackiness that is Graceland.
I’m on holiday!!!

Collect trailer from Slough on Sunday and ship Dover/Calais. Deliveries on Monday in Zaventem, Schiphol and Monchengladbach. I also have 3 deliveries for Bondorf and Herrenberg but might have to spend a day or two on a site job near Frankfurt before delivering them. A German firm are doing the 2 trailer job for us but he might want me to go and supervise.

I can do supervise, that’s when you walk around with a couple of bits of paper in your hand looking alternatively worried or busy isn’t it? :wink: :smiley:

40’ box to Morrisons RDC at Wakefield for 0600 Monday morning :rolleyes:

Short trip down to Hythe in Kent,change over trailers and return to West London.Same again Tuesday, as for the rest of the week,who knows??

Start about 6.30am…join queue on Southampton berth and go back to bed for an hour or two…join queue at Pentalvers and have another snooze…eventually meander in the direction of Felixstowe (“asap”)…join yet another queue…run out of time and spend most of the evening gassing on the Dock Basin… :wink:

Now I’ve said that, watch me catch all the above places when they’re dead and regret not going to bed until 1am on Sunday!!! :open_mouth: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

Well, it’s Yorkshire again for me. Two drops in Bradford,one in Barnsley.
Run in to Andover Tuesday morning,but to do what I don’t know yet! TM probably doesn’t either!

Dan.

Well, after having a weel and a bit at home (paid I might add) because the Boss sent my truck out on an emergency and it isn’t back yet lol, I am led to believe that I am off to Athens AGAIN!!! Seems there are 2 loads to go but no idea who he is sending with me yet… unless it is the new guy who starts with us Monday (who posts on here)

What a great Boss … wish he would send my truck out like that more often. He had to send it to Italy and it was due back last Monday!! Then a subbie down in Ancona got the s***s about sitting on the dockside waiting for a ferry so he had to send my truck down to Ancona to finish that job (what a nice subbie!! … wonder if he will get any more off us lolol).

Not having a pop at all O/D’s but surely if you agree to do a job, then you do it!!! Not get to Ancona and cos you can’t get on a ferry straight away (it was Sat and they are booked weeks in advance) get the hump and turn round and start coming back!!!

Leave yard @05.00 to basildon for tractors then back and forth all week doing the same :astonished:

1 drop in each of the following:Norwich,Gt.Yarmouth,Lowestoft and finally Bury.St.Edmunds.

Then a very gentle meander up to Markham Moor to meet up with another of our drivers whos doing Lincolnshire.

Ken.

Looks like I’m going to escape the Warrington run again this week, Monday 2 drops local, then on the dreaded Steel round the midlands. Deep Joy !!!

Well, you guys and gurls think ya selves lucky… I’ll be stuck in a factory, doing the same **** I always do, avoiding bosses, getting up to my armpits in grease, swarf, oil, coolant etc… and getting no thanx for it at all… LOL
(Why didnt I swap jobs sooner)

Oh, an I prob wont see day light this week, as I am on early shift…Dark when I go in, Dark when I come out, Oh the joys of winter are upon us.

Cheers
AndyM

eeeerrrrrmmmmm dont know yet but i out sunday night so maybe weston int or spits :unamused: :sunglasses: :open_mouth:

Life’s a bowl of cherrys…havn’t got a chuffing clue till 07:00 Monday morn. Could be KP crisps down to Crick or Middlewich with return load from ■■?

Andy

well starting my new job on monday and it might be greece with the bear.

:smiling_imp: Off to bremerhaven and bremen that back again aah the joy of it i wish i was going to athens!!

Start about 9am Monday to get p.m. Portsmouth-Caen ferry, then tip Tues am in Rennes. Load back from Le Mans area, then â– â– ?