Who goes where w/c Mon 03/05/04

So where is everyone going this week then?

pam

off monday and tuesday,as for the rest of the week. to the moon and back :laughing:

After 3 days easing into the new job on local work, I’m back up the road properly as of Tuesday! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Tip a box off at North Shields (8.30am) then back to Teesport…where I’ve been promised a job to run away with… :sunglasses:

Off Monday, load up tuesday for either south coast run or east anglia run on wednesday, come back thursday load up locals for friday and reload for the following monday.
roy…

Load in Edinburgh and run South on Monday.
Tuesday - drops in Milton Keynes, Littlehampton and Bristol.
Wednesday - last drop in Kidderminster in the morning sometime and then run home.
Thursday - Blackpool and back
Friday - Stockport and back.

Of course this will all have changed when I go in on Monday lunchtime :unamused: :laughing:

Didcot for 7am Tuesday, not sure where after that.

dartford to ashton clinton, bucks,load and go to tring 5 mile away tip, then back to dartford :open_mouth: what a waste :exclamation: :exclamation:

09.30 brampton tuesday…back 2 teesport then a big fat■■?

Tipping at Leicester and pickin’ up at Kidderminster and Stourport then back to Hinckley and then…

Collect trailer from Slough tomorrow and ship Dover/Calais. Two drops Monday, Wijchen near Nijmegen and Monchengladbach. Then down to Bavaria for last drop on Tuesday morning in Thurnau and then a collection in Berching. Back up to Herrenberg to finish loading on Wednesday and drop trailer back in Slough then home on Thursday.

Tip a 40’ @ brum 10:00 tuesday.

Mal.

Devon and Cornwall Tuesday and Wednesday. Truck got MOT on Friday AM so short week.

off Monday then load Birmingham for Normanton, then off to Boston and Kings Lynn to load export freight, back to Brum to tip should see the day out…

I can taste the Bacon and Tomato roll from the Sundowner food van already :laughing:

Calv

Cullman, Alabama to an RDC for a Furniture chain, a nice little earner @ $1.50 per mile & $50 an hour for detention/unloading time :smiley: it is one of the places I took Rikki to when he rode with me.

Early start Monday from Gillingham to Flint, told I have a backload but that could be anywhere…

off monday still decorating aaargh.wagon in for 6 weekly tuesday .so bets on i get the shed for the day.rest of week dropping the golden nectar,south yorks & the depths of lincolnshire

Off about 6pm tonight, but don’t actually know if I’ll have my usual run with it being the bank holiday. I have a sneaky suspicion that I’ll be taking a load of pallets to Sheerness and bringing a full load of bananas back tomorrow. Double time tomorrow anyway, so not too bothered. I get a day off in lieu too as well.

Rob K:
Off about 6pm tonight, but don’t actually know if I’ll have my usual run with it being the bank holiday. I have a sneaky suspicion that I’ll be taking a load of pallets to Sheerness and bringing a full load of bananas back tomorrow. Double time tomorrow anyway, so not too bothered. I get a day off in lieu too as well.

Ooh, not working tonight :laughing: Leave Dewsbury 0830 tomorrow to be at 2 Sisters (Premier Foods) Scunny for 1000. Think I can cope with that :smiley:

truckfest to buy my new truck.

paul

change of plan!
its teaming down!
think ill nip down to dartline and get my trailer for tomorrow, then i can get a lie-in!

paul