Who goe's where................. w/c 27/09/10

bodelwyddan (nth wales) M6, M56, A55 looks about the quickest so you guys going to ellesmere port might spot me.

Nights, Keep an eye open for me on sunday,monday,wednesday and thursday between about 22:30 and 03:00 in a Brakes artic (also includes pauleys, m&j seafoods and plain white deckers).

Got a 7am Sanquhar for Monday, so for the first time ever i`m actually going to drive my truck on a ■■■■ Sunday. :imp:

Taking Type 1 sized crushed concrete to an expensive building site in Oxford on Monday-all day (yawn)

I got until thursday off :smiley: so I’m heading for mostyn chester & ellesmere port tomorrow morning visiting for a few days :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Stavertons from Long Buckby 3.30 start and a night out good start for a Monday the rest of the week will involve Staverton,Liverpool,Wellingborough,Crewe and various farms for collections anywhere my boss may send me

07.00 Eastwood. that’ll be me up at 02.30 then, mind you i got me own truck tonight, so 1st run out in it Monday.

6 drops ATVs starting Pincher Creek, AB on Monday morning and doing the magical mystery tour of BC ending up on Vancouver Island for the last drop. Not sure about the ferry acroos there. Seems pretty pricey.

6 collections… Blackpool, Bury X 2, Oldham, Trafford Park + Queensferry then back to base
Good 12hr day.

As things stand at the moment I’ll be running Sunday to be ‘first on the door’ at our usual 0630 tip at Bow (East London) then back home m/t

Regards
Dave Penn:

In sunday and run up to Blackburn for a 6am monday

After 4 wks of night trunks, I’ll be back on 9-hour days from Monday a.m., fannying about locally.
And if the place is as busy as it has been lately, I’ll be at home every day on the sofa for about 3 hours mid-shift. :open_mouth:

3 loads of blocks out of Dove holes. Wythenshawe, Sheffield and Ilkeston. Don’t know about Tuesday, but got 2 weymouths, wednesday and Thursday with beams

i’ve got a load and run from barnshaws at coseley. two tubes to go to watsons of bolton. then a backload of steel plate from ashton-under-lyne which i’ll probably tip on tuesday. thats as much as i know :smiley:

On holiday on Monday :smiley: ,looks like a run down the 303 to Martock on tuesday,ring in monday after lunchtime for a start time

looks like :-

Mon : lambs to Merthyr
Tue :lambs to Merthyr
Wed: lambs to Anglesey
Friday: lambs to Merthyr

Bore da

week off for me, meant to be back to erp on saturday…like im changing my plans to go back saturday and sit till monday morning before i actually do anything.

ps sunday is the normal day back to work for us, they just left us for ourself to find out we were coming back a day early, never told us.

K.Goodwin:
3 loads of blocks out of Dove holes. Wythenshawe, Sheffield and Ilkeston. Don’t know about Tuesday, but got 2 weymouths, wednesday and Thursday with beams

Take it your based just around the corner from my mob,Seafields

monday bilston to smethwick

rest of the week who knows, just hope its better tha last week

seen as im the planners fav rmc driver at wincantski :unamused: :unamused: ive got
run down dock, swap box, alconbury swap box, upto worksop, swap trl then either alconbury or the dock again.