Who goe's where w/c....... 21/2/11

dont know what time but i know which firm im at.

I will be at home with my legs and fingers crossed hoping for some very good news :laughing:

no idea for Monday, don’t even know when I’m expected to start!

Tuesday, up to Glasgow and out for the night
Wednesday, back to Grantham
Thursday, see Tuesday
Friday, see Wednesday

seemples

Big ■■■■:
I will be at home with my legs and fingers crossed hoping for some very good news :laughing:

Hope the gender change goes through for you, I’ll keep my fingers crossed. Let us know how it goes :confused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

last week,round the new forest :laughing:
this week,have got half day induction monday,then on the road
as to where its anyones guess? :slight_smile:

I got Barking,Potters Bar,Milton Keynes,Bicester, then trailer change in Witney then home. :smiley:

Oakthorpe for 12pm. Kill me now :unamused:

C-Kay:
Oakthorpe for 12pm. Kill me now :unamused:

Try being off for the last 5 week’s :angry: rool on next monday so i can get back to work :slight_smile:

Got a 14:30 Desborough just gotta fetch the box first!

Hengoed, Wales for 8am then into Risca for a load back.

Grayham:
Hengoed, Wales for 8am then into Risca for a load back.

Nice place to be going.

Don’t forget yer brolly though, there’s good reason for it being called “wet Wales”

im leaving herning in denmark tomorrow night, getting the ferry from stockholm monday morning to helsinki where last night it was a balmy minus 30 degrees!! then we leave there tuesday night i think it is, getting the ferry from there wednesday morning to tallin, leave there wednesday night and head for riga, and then onto vilnius, which is also about minus 25 degrees… :open_mouth: :smiley: :sunglasses:

euromat:
im leaving herning in denmark tomorrow night, getting the ferry from stockholm monday morning to helsinki where last night it was a balmy minus 30 degrees!! then we leave there tuesday night i think it is, getting the ferry from there wednesday morning to tallin, leave there wednesday night and head for riga, and then onto vilnius, which is also about minus 25 degrees… :open_mouth: :smiley: :sunglasses:

Too cold for me mate, which is why i’m heading down to Almeria :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We’ve been told it quiet on livestock the start of this week so can 3 of us swap onto the fridges,so im off on me travels in a Actros for a few days…

Sun…0230 Asda Skelmersdale then collect trays ND Skelmersdale,then drop that trl at Telford and pick up a load for Brackley
Mon…0300 1 drop Frodsham nr Northwich :confused: then up to Inskip nr Preston

Makes a change from farm work in the south and west country :smiley:

Leaving now to
Tip Zaragoza Monday morning.
Reload Tarragona.

early start for me on monday :imp: i’ve got to plod on down to sittingbourne with a load of cylinders. there’s no backload at the moment so i shall probably just run back up empty. the boss comes back from his hols on weds, so i shall no doubt be worked into the floor from that point! “that new truck’s got to earn it’s keep you know” :frowning:

Don’t know yet…

Doing 9pm start, doing yard,- Bury St Eds - Rochester - Yard (trunk) nice and easy :slight_smile:

Monday,down to Near Salisbury tip kids off of at Grandma’s.
Tuesday into Sutton, then Gosport in the evening
Wednesday day off in Gosport, (Beer may be consumed)
Thursday back up to Sutton then back to Salisbury for the evening
Friday load Kids and back to Teesside

:grimacing:

Birtley, then Garforth on the way back.