Who goe's where........... w/c 20/09/10

im going to alconbury for 7am for a 11 am bedford.

sun-kettering
mon-donny
tues-just turn up as not on jobs list
wed kettering
sat-portbury

Sunday Lincoln half four tip, Then Monday 9am Crick.

jessicas dad:

will you be having a stop between coalville and alconbury :question: as thats some distance for you :laughing: and 4 hours from alconbury to bedford :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: you going on a push bike or somat :question: :question:

the real 24/5 trucker on the firm will be going to felixstowe then got a corby swap then back the dock.
and your fav planner off next week so expect to be shafted :laughing: :laughing: which for you will be a treat rather than parking in g&y dogging spots :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

got a very hard day on Monday…20:00 Birmingham. Jut a shame I have to swap boxes at Immingham first

Rest of the week…who knows at the minute

dazaster:

jessicas dad:

will you be having a stop between coalville and alconbury :question: as thats some distance for you :laughing: and 4 hours from alconbury to bedford :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: you going on a push bike or somat :question: :question:

the real 24/5 trucker on the firm will be going to felixstowe then got a corby swap then back the dock.
and your fav planner off next week so expect to be shafted :laughing: :laughing: which for you will be a treat rather than parking in g&y dogging spots :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

im only doing what im told… and tiger tony told me to be at alconbury to collect a 11 am bedford. fact is i get on with tony and im consistently earning more than you. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Start monday run down to dinton tip then set of back. do same all week :smiley: :smiley:

Sunday is a nice run down to the Lake District with a coach full of kids :open_mouth:
Monday is return without said kids followed by a school run at 6pm :unamused:
Tuesday is a surprise
Wednesday is a day off
Thursday is run back to the Lake District to collect said kids
Friday is run back with coach full of kids
Saturday is a surprise
As is Sunday though apparently there is a job for 4 coaches to Paultons Park :wink:

Wolverhampton to Llanelli, reload out of South Wales for the midlands.

Repeat Daily…

jessicas dad:

dazaster:

jessicas dad:

im only doing what im told… and tiger tony told me to be at alconbury to collect a 11 am bedford. fact is i get on with tony and im consistently earning more than you. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Who told you that? The fact is that there’s only me and your boss knows who earns most, unless you both have the same planner. Anyway, welcome from me to the mad house! Sorry it’s late but I was enjoying the sunny climes of Germany and Poland for the last few weeks.

xtruckerlady:
]fact is i get on with tony and im consistently earning more than you. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Who told you that? The fact is that there’s only me and your boss knows who earns most, .
[/quote]
jd put in his place pmsl well said xtruckerlady :sunglasses: i think that jd is just trying to stir up trouble between the drivers already established in the company, and if he was earning more then maybe i should spend a few more hours in laybys on breaks as jd must be getting paid for them!!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

dazaster:

xtruckerlady:
]fact is i get on with tony and im consistently earning more than you. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Who told you that? The fact is that there’s only me and your boss knows who earns most, .

jd put in his place pmsl well said xtruckerlady :sunglasses: i think that jd is just trying to stir up trouble between the drivers already established in the company, and if he was earning more then maybe i should spend a few more hours in laybys on breaks as jd must be getting paid for them!!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

not all daz, rob tells me each week… " i wish daz was as good as you as you consistently earn more than him. " rob is on about bringing in a bonus system to gratitude for my hard work and effort… i think daz you will be worse off a week.

did you know tiger tony favorite drink is a bottle of disarrono each week. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Smurfit Witney for 8am ex Purfleet then prob a reload out of Bicester :slight_smile:

im leaving paris tonight, got until tuesday to get to brussels! then leave brussels thursday night for san sebastian

10am tip tomorrow @ Keystone - Hemel Hempstead

Mon;- 0800 tip in Wembley & home m/t :smiley:

leave sturh at 6am (5am uk time) up to wilmar in Brake for a 7-12 loading (anytime between then but i have to clean and dry the tank first)

then heading up to puttgarden and running back to rotterdam i think.

0500hrs start for 2 drops in Kendal, another drop between Kendal and Penrith, and onto the last drop in Newton Stewart.

Bob

Off to Staverton Monday for 9am then truck in for 2 year tacho check
Rest of the week will be either Liverpool,Crewe,Wellingborough,Staverton and any odd farm inbetween then repeat till bored lol

Monday starts 0245 load Evesham to Brackley then load Enstone to Brackley