Who do you think you are, Jenson Button?

No I am his boss actually :laughing:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8238667.stm

I love the condescending remarks that BRAKE used, they need firebombing :laughing:

I agree about the BRAKE thing . They are the same as the greens ; no nuclear ,no coal fired power stations ,no cars ,no trucks & absolutely no idea of what to replace them with . If only there were more people in power like the mayor of Doncaster ,he reckons that global warming is a scam . There is global warming which has been going on for thousands of years & nothing the arrogant politicians can do about it ( except dream up new taxes ,of course )

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … liban.html

Why does the __B__BC feel the need to have the speed in kph beside it… we don’t use it (yet!!)

it would be sooo funny if they they had actually said that to him :smiley:

why does he have to drive any differently to the rest of society?
and on the flip side of that coin…why does he have to be treated any diferently from any other member of society?

pete904ni:
Why does the __B__BC feel the need to have the speed in kph beside it… we don’t use it (yet!!)

Because the BBC is a worldwide Broadcasting organisation :wink:

Jelly Buttons belly button . Stupid name - half car ,half man ! Austin Healy brother of Morris Minor whose sister is Mercedes Benz .

harry:
Jelly Buttons belly button . Stupid name - half car ,half man ! Austin Healy brother of Morris Minor whose sister is Mercedes Benz .

Bloke goes in the pub called Dennis Dart, knocks around with Henry Ford. He built the Ford Taurus, half man half bull :smiley:

half car half cow.