Who do you drive for?

Castillidie:

robroy:
One of the best laughs on this forum was a couple of years ago, when the prick who runs that Jock outfit that pays his drivers a pittance for driving flash top range motors, came on here moaning about being slagged off on here, made a complete prick of himself…comedy gold. [emoji38]

If firms don’t like their drivers giving their opinions of them they should not [zb] them about, pay them crap wages, or treat them like kids.
If they were confident that they treated their drivers well and done none of the above, what would they have to worry about.
A couple of firms I worked for in the past were spot on, and I would not have hesitated to have mentioned them on here in a positive way.

The firm I work for now is average, better than some but worse than past employers .
I do have a fairly good number compared to some of the other drivers. I do not broadcast who I work for (although one or two on here are aware), I try and keep it to myself, but I suppose the world would not end if it came out,… but I prefer things as they are tbh.

The fact that some firms are specifying that they do not want opinions expressed on social media goes to show that they are fully aware that they range from being unfair employers to complete showers of [zb].

I think that thread needs digging up again. I want a read of it.

Don’t bother. It wasn’t interesting. In fact it was complete and utter POLLOCKS.

But i suppose if you wanted to find it you would only have to search for the company name on here. Can’t mind it though. General hauliers based in Bathgate i think. [emoji6]

the maoster:
I’m sure that the Co I work for have a whole team of “managers” to monitor social media and such like but as I’ve not posted anything derogative I don’t see it being a problem tbh. Hell, I’ve even left my reg number in shot on the “pictures of your truck” thread.

Facebook is a different animal to here though, I do have an account although it’s under a false name primarily because I think that Facebook is a joint CIA/GCHQ tool to spy on us all. That probably says more about me than Mark Zuckerburg though. :smiley:

I tried to remain anonymous until some bloody spotter put my wagon name on here! I’ll hunt him down. My friends at GCHQ are on the case [emoji6]

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . Christ I’ve forgotten it now! Suppose I’ll have to stand with the other anoraks hoping to catch a glimpse again. :smiley: :smiley:

who do I drive for ? Not sure ,it’s my name on the olicence but I’ve had no wages since 1997 , when the Mrs took over the books !

It would hardly be rocket science to work out who I drove for, I’ve put several pictures on the pictures of your truck thread. But I don’t write the company name down, because I’m superstitious I guess, or generally mistrustful…

Although I mostly describe them in glowing terms, I also don’t want anyone thinking I’m trying to promote the company either.

Punchy Dan:
who do I drive for ? Not sure ,it’s my name on the olicence but I’ve had no wages since 1997 , when the Mrs took over the books !

That sounds just like an employer I used to work for, didn’t get a wage, you driver take home more than Me :open_mouth: Yeah but that’s a nice company beemer sitting in front of the double garage of your executive 5 bed house :smiley:

To be fair the guy was as sound as they come, and I didn’t begrudge him any of it, he worked hard :smiley:

You aren’t allowed to say who you drive for, it’s one of the rules.

Punchy Dan:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Brilliant! Love it, Dan!

Steve

I’m an agency limper so I drive for anyone desperate enough to have me on the odd occasion when I can be arsed to get out of bed and do a day’s work :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for all the comments, really interesting :slight_smile:

i drive for meeeeee

Are you info gathering for GCHQ ?

I sell the Big issue

I drive for Olleco, delivering cooking oil and collecting the used cooking oil.
Not the most glamorous of jobs and hard work but we get well looked after and well paid.
I’m in my eighteenth year of the job and have no intentions of a change.

i mostly drive for…a various bunch of tangs who are best to remain nameless to protect the inoccent :smiley:

dieseldog999:
i mostly drive for…a various bunch of tangs who are best to remain nameless to protect the inoccent :smiley:

That’s two of us then but maybe not the same bunch of tangs

I for one am a very private person and would never reveal who I worked for online…

:laughing:

I drive for … Co. Ltd.

I’ve been with them … years.

and they’re located at … up here In the North (Only clue you get is that Inverness is ‘Sooth!’.)

I drive a full spec Scanny R730 and would normally be seen hauling a trailer.

Usual stamping ground is …

Boss knows I post on here and doesn’t give a Zb.

Been driving bendy thingies since 19x9

Hate nights out.

Hope that answers your questions! :smiley:

switchlogic:
I for one am a very private person and would never reveal who I worked for online…

Think you’re talking Bull there Luke. :smiley:
See what I did there eh… eh ?

Yeh, I know, poor even by my standards :blush: . :smiley:

robroy:

switchlogic:

Alas that joke falls down ever so slightly because of the fact me and Bull have parted company :wink:

switchlogic:

robroy:

switchlogic:

Alas that joke falls down ever so slightly because of the fact me and Bull have parted company :wink:

Everything will be all white in your next venture though .