Who are they

A company running all silver Scania V8s and Daf SSC pulling white fridges,all lighted up with ally wheels,twin stacks etc.Seen them alot in England and abroad but theres no name on them,very eyecating.

they’re mick moody’s from grimsby

Thanks Scaniaman,curiosity got the better of me :wink:

I thought that Mick Moody was no more ■■ Thought he had a disagreement with the law ?

they did but where theres a will theres a way round such minor probs :wink: :wink: :wink:

ah, I see :wink:

You can tell Mick Moody’s motors by the trailer numbers that all start “MM”.

I remember that he dropped the livery on his trucks shortly after all that bad publicity about wires and such stuff .

If I rememember rightly he tried to blame his local Scania dealer for faults with the tachographs but I see he’s still running the “too easy to wire” 4 series even after all the grief they caused him.

There’s also a firm that run from the basingstoke area with “blinged” up Daf SSC’s in mostly silver but the odd other colour as well.

I think it’s called DWC international or something similar.

They have the company name on the back of the trailers and also in small lettering on cab doors but the trailer sides are plain.

Talking to one of there drivers the other week he reckoned it wasn’t a bad job but then we all say that.

Cheers
Neilf

I know DWC very very well …

Good or bad then?.

I know thay had a bit of a rep for “applying themselves” not so long ago but matey I spoke to reckoned it was strictly by the book now.

Also reckoned the wages to be around £500 a week in the bank and home with truck every other weekend.

Although it kind of appealed when talking to him and I do miss the continent I know that drivers have a habit of glamourising the job and I’m on a job thing with my current job.

Still it doesn’t hurt to know whats around just in case I have a sudden yearning for foreign soil.

Cheers
Neilf

scaniaman said…where theres a will theres a way …i say “where theres a will theres a relative” :laughing:

scaniaman:
they’re mick moody’s from grimsby

Can`t find them anywere on the web,pictures,web site,contact details etc,unless someone else is running them under another name

hitch:
scaniaman said…where theres a will theres a way …i say “where theres a will theres a relative” :laughing:

Or a lawyer mate…

Dont they do quite a lot of hanging meat, lambs i think,to the continent, if its the people i’m thinking of, got talking to one of there driver’s one day, can see wear they would have prob’s with the powers that be, :wink:

MOODY INTERNATIONAL,
PLOT 31 ESTATE ROAD. NO5
SOUTH HUMBERSIDE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
GRIMSBY
DN312TG

Cheers
Neilf

Is this is the fleet you mean Scaniamad?

Seen them around and always liked them.

Heres a pic of DWC aswell, seen these around too. Nearly all Daf’s but also has a TGA XXL and a new R-series Topline, nice fleet again.

Photos from Desktop Wallpaper: Free Trial!

Cheers :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Yep thats them,just need a phone number now anyone please :smiley:

scaniamad:
Yep thats them,just need a phone number now anyone please :smiley:

You’ve probably already received it, but just in case.
01472 345600 or 357600.