Who are the best and worst companies to deliver to

the best for me is fitzmorise in norwich. i trunk there most nights. good lads, very helpful, have a great laugh, help with the curtains and buy me a coffee. worste is procter and dont gamble thurrock. run by ■■■■■. total ■■■■■ hole.

Worst is 3663.
Best is Co-op.
That’s my experience of them.

Tbh IMO it’s the attitude you give to the people at the delivery location that determines how your treated

best for me is any b and q
worst is sainsburys stoke

peirre:
Tbh IMO it’s the attitude you give to the people at the delivery location that determines how your treated

This^

Never have any problems at delievery points, you help them and they’ll help you.

peirre:

Some drivers seem to fall out with security/shovel men/forklift men/weighbridge wherever they go, and then get bad tip/loads.
Bite your tongue, smile, apologise even crack a joke with these people and life gets a lot easier.

Best is Tsco
get you by arrival a restaurant card from gatehouse or goods-In Office and have 3 Coffee for free

I get the royal ■■■■ taken out of me where ever i go for my age but its quite handy in a way, because i just go along with it then instantly end up on good terms.

The thing is though just because the guy on the gate is a [zb] doesnt mean the next guy will be.

Morrisons every one of their ambient goods in is an utter ■■■■■■■ joke!!!

Guy who learned me to drive many moons ago told me it doesn’t matter how big an ■■■■■■■■ the bdm/shunter/forkie is he has your balls in his hands and he can squeeze as tight as he wants. Get the load off your back, the signature on your note and when you get out the gate then you can bollock him as much as you want.

His advice has served me well over the years. :wink:

Stan

Coffeeholic:

peirre:

This^

i agree whole hearted i say sainsburys stoke just for the fact of how long your in there i have been in there 4 /5 hrs before now and thats when i was a regular face in there having a joke with the gate lads etc saying that other depots are not half as bad :confused:

bald bloke:
Worst is 3663.
Best is Co-op.

Never!!! Which one in particular?

any large company in england are usually total tossers.
companies in poland are excellent.
the spanish are bone idle, but still do more than the english.

Tesco purfleet. Been here since 16:30 for a 17:00 tip it now 18:28 and still sat here waiting for my bay number to be called

Actrosman:

bald bloke:
Worst is 3663.
Best is Co-op.

Never!!! Which one in particular?

3663 Newbridge is a good easy tip :wink:

Coffeeholic:

peirre:

This^

I agree to an extent, I’ve seen drivers who seem to go out of thier way to annoy RDC staff and probably get the treatment they deserve, But some goods in staff are on a power trip or just don’t give a toss, they will ruin your day regardless of how polite and helpfull you are.

Worst by a country mile - Morrisons Wakefield (miserable unorganised set of tw@ts). Hate the place
Best - British Sugar at Bury St.Edmunds are pretty good.Polite and don’t take too long

the worst in my opinion has goto be icelands swindon! (frozen side) chill side great! , i see drivers complain about sainsburys stoke! been there few times! but always out within 1 hr!!! maybe just lucky lol

Best, kellogs @ trafford park or duni @ liverpool

Worst, tata steel at rotherham