Whitwood truckwash

Anyone know how much it is to get an artic washed nowadays it’s a bit since I’ve been in.

Cheers.

ps please keep any smart arsed knob head comments to yourselves

About £26 I kid you not. There is a lot cheaper about if you shop about.

Whitwood
http://www.eurotruckwash.com/site.aspx?Ref=5067&Lang=EN
All of them
http://www.eurotruckwash.com/wash.aspx

Regards,
Nick

£26 I best break it to my gaffer gently!!

Cheers for the sensible replies it’s much appreciated.

Regards Simon

Washed the artic i drive yesterday @ Newark … £23.50 … 3 guys doing + the brush rollers … do good job … i know it’s not much use if you don’t get down that way … may help some-one else though :laughing:
Every time i went in Whitwood - the brushes weren’t working :unamused:

26 Billion Zimbabwe Dollars, sorry I just had to do it, so OK I am a Knobhead :stuck_out_tongue:

hubby uses this one near koln in germany alot the truck comes out like new :smiley: :smiley:

maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ll= … 74,0,3.38

Atherstone truck wash ,carlyon rd ind est ,just off A5 around about £23 i think

To be honest mate, i wouldn`t bother with Whitwood, they do a poor job in my opinion, apart from squirting a bit of watered down soap on and a quick brush round what the brush touches its a waste of money. Ask them to do anyting other than that and you are treat with pure contempt. I subbied for a large multi national who have an account there and they complained regularly about the staffs attitude. I know its not the best of jobs but i do like to have my truck looking cleaner than when it went in. It might look ok wet but when its dried and you can see whats not seen the brush it winds me up.

A better job can be found at Pilsworth truck wash near Bury, they give your truck a pre wash then cover it in snowfoam before giving it a good brush and sponge by a couple of lads with a bit of enthusiasm for the job. Not washed a trailer there so not sure of the cost but a unit costs £12.00 . They do have the rollers for trailers.

^^ as above side rollers working but top one not 2ft at top of back doors still ■■■■ up where they only half brushed!!! Once bitten twice shy.

Cheers fellas

yeah of all the washes I’ve been to whitwood is the worst and I avoid it as much as possible.

£15.80 to get a unit washed in at the truck stop in goole, don’t know how much for a trailer as well

Is the truck wash still going at Jnc 1 on M18 where you would come off for the Stockyard :question: I used that a couple of times a few years ago £10 cash ( no receipt :wink: ) to wash just unit … used to do a good job :sunglasses:

The Rustler:
Is the truck wash still going at Jnc 1 on M18 where you would come off for the Stockyard :question: I used that a couple of times a few years ago £10 cash ( no receipt :wink: ) to wash just unit … used to do a good job :sunglasses:

They do a cracking job in there!! I haven’t been there since last October but they were going strong then.
Tis £19.50 cash for the whole lot, not sure of unit only price.

jnc 1 m18 is a good wash but goole is the best one bit more expensive but do a very good job.