White pallets value?

anyone no what these are going for at the miunute am aqquring a lot and getting told that the traveling comunity are asking for them so must be worth something

your opinions please

at a guess…for good 48x40 around £2.50
they haven’t gone up much since the days I used to deal in them.

psv8:
anyone no what these are going for at the miunute am aqquring a lot and getting told that the traveling comunity are asking for them so must be worth something

your opinions please

Don’t sell them to the travellers, take them to a place that buys them, have seen signs saying euro pallets bought for £3.25, can’t remember where I seen the signs

EUR pallets have always been worth a bit more than UK ones, but if they are going for £3.25
I would expect 48x49’s to be around 2.80.
not so many buying them nowadays though.

Euros are worth more than UK ones. Like the man says - take them to a dealer - that’s what the ■■■■■■ do and they want a profit.

Same happened with my old car - kept getting ■■■■■■ wanting to buy it. The best offer was £100 - I got £165 from the local scrap yard. Drove it there just before the insurance ran out.

Stamped euro pallets were bringing £2.50 this morning at weetwood lorry park

Not worth a ■■■■ at Birch, he’s even asked me why Ive stopped going, told him I can get 75p a pallet more up the road.

selby newcomer:

psv8:

your opinions please

Don’t sell them to the travellers, take them to a place that buys them, have seen signs saying euro pallets bought for £3.25, can’t remember where I seen the signs

I think it was Washington services I seen the £3.25 for euros, it was defo along the A1 from dishforth to Washington somewhere lol

Barton lorry park are offering £3.50 for euro pallets.